SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 21ST SEPTEMBER 2023 AT 9.00AM. Vacant two bedroom flat in Kilwinning. Low cost investment flat offered at £11,000 below home report value. Potential rental value circa £450pm, providing a fantastic yield of 18.6% at Guide Price. Internal modernisation required.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer this highly discounted investment flat. Offered at £11,000 (27%) below home report valuation in current state. This property has tremendous potential to add value through upgrading.
The property comprises entrance hallway, lounge, 2 bedrooms, kitchen and shower room. The property has the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing.
Lounge 4.27m x 3.81m
Kitchen 4.01m x 1.88m
Shower Room 1.3m x 2.92m
Bedroom One 3.81m x 3.4m
Bedroom Two 2.13m x 3.94m
• Heavily discounted guide price.
• Must be sold
• £11,000 below home report value
• 27% discount on home report
• Massive potential rental yield of 18% based on current guide price
• Renovation project
• Potential for re sale
• Needs internal renovation
• Existing double glazing and gas central heating
Nearby sales include:
17 Dalry Road sold for £65,000, Oct 22
14 Dalry Road sold for £95,000, Feb 22
The property is well-situated, in Kilwinning town centre, just around the corner from Kilwinning train station. Dalry Road is a section of the A737, a road which leads directly to the M8 by paisley. The larger towns of Kilmarnock, Irvine, Ayr and Largs are all within 20 miles. There are plenty of amenities close by; including supermarkets, takeaways, shops and more. There are also primary and secondary schools in the area.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
£11,000 (27%) discount on home report
18.6% potential rental yield
Refinance, BTL, Flip opportunity
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.