FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 5TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM. Vacant two bedroom flat in Dalry. Requires a degree of internal modernisation. Estimated end-market rental potential of £450pcm, providing a yield of 14.2% at Guide Price. Ideal Buy-to-Let investment opportunity.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to present this vacant two bedroom upper cottage flat in Dalry, Ayrshire. Comprised of an entrance hallway, kitchen, living room, bathroom, two bedrooms and a storage cupboard in the hallway.
The flat requires a degree of internal modernisation/redecoration and has an estimated end-market potential rental return of £450pcm. This would provide an impressive yield of 14.2% at Guide Price.
• Vacant two bedroom upper cottage style flat
• Popular residential area
• Requires internal modernisation
• Estimated end-market rental yield of 14.2% at Guide Price
• Centrally located, nearby shops, takeaways, supermarkets and more
28 Merksworth Avenue, Dalry - Sold for £47,500, Apr 23
3 Merksworth Avenue, Dalry - Sold for £54,000 May 22
7 Merksworth Avenue, Dalry - Sold for £52,000 Nov 21
Dalry is a small town in North Ayrshire, with railway links and a convenient new bypass (A737). The property is situated on a quiet residential street in the centre of the town, within walking distance of the primary school. Restaurants, takeaways and supermarkets are some of the amenities available close by, with a Lidl down the road. Slightly outside of the town you will find stunning scenery, including a walking trail featuring Lynn Spout, a picturesque waterfall.
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Vacant Two Bedroom Flat in Dalry
Estimated End-Market Rental Potential in the Region of £450pcm
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.