SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2023 AT 9.00AM. Vacant commercial unit in Hawick High Street - estimated potential rental value in the region of £350pcm, providing a yield of 17.5% at Guide Price. Ideal unit for investment or owner occupier. Circa 47.4sqm.
• Fantastic Opportunity to acquire a potentially High Yielding Property in Hawick Town Centre***Estimated Potential Rental Income of £4,200 pa***Incredible Yield of 17.5% based on Guide Price***Circa 47.4sqm***
• In 2019 Plans were announced to invest over £50 million to refurbish properties in selected town centres in Scotland - Hawick being one of them. 24 High Street is one of six iconic buildings in Hawick to benefit from the scheme funded by Historic Environment Scotland, Scottish Borders Council and the South of Scotland Economic Partnership***
• Hawick, the largest of the Border towns, with a population of over 14,000 lies on the banks of the River Teviot. The town is famous for its common riding, rugby and fine cashmere companies such as Hawick Cashmere, Johnstons of Elgin, Lyle & Scott, and Pringle of Scotland. The town also provides an extensive choice of amenities ranging from a leisure centre, a variety of specialist independent shops including small supermarkets, and a selection of restaurants and hotels, mostly situated around the High Street.
• Vacant commercial unit on Hawick High Street
• Potential rental value in the region of £350pcm - yield of 17.5% at Guide Price
• Circa 47.4sqm
• Ideal investment opportunity or for use as owner-occupier
• The A7 which runs through Hawick provides excellent links to Edinburgh or the north of England. The area is also served by the Borders Railway which runs from Tweedbank to Edinburgh, with the station lying approximately eighteen miles away. There is also a busy bus service with links to Carlisle, as well as Edinburgh and the other Border towns.
The nearest major airports are at Edinburgh and Newcastle, which are both around 57 miles away offering flights across the UK and to a number of European and International destinations
• Recent Sales Include**78 High Street Sold £39k (Jun 18)**43 High Street Sold £62.5k (Sep 16)** 15 High Street Sold £68.5k (Sep 16)
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Vacant Commercial Unit - High Street Location
Potential Rental Value in Region of £350pcm - Yield of 17.5% at Guide Price
Ideal Investment Opportunity
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.