FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 5TH OCTOBER 2023 AT 9.00AM. Rare opportunity to purchase 13 side-by-side lock ups/storage garages in Glasgow's popular Cardonald area. An amazing investment opportunity in a sought after, residential area with a potential rental income of up to £31,200 per annum. Outstanding yield of 48% at guide price.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer thirteen consecutive well-sized lock ups/storage garages in the sought after area of Cardonald, at a reduced price of £75,000 for all thirteen. The premises, located behind a popular local shopping parade, are 4.8m deep and range between 2 and 2.6m wide, and would make excellent storage facilities or vehicle garages. The lock ups could also be refurbished to cater for a variety of uses.
The garages (number 13 to 25) are located behind a parade of local shops within the residential district of Cardonald, Glasgow. The garages offer a rare and a high yielding opportunity. Possible rental income of up to £200pcm each, providing an excellent total yield of 48% at guide price.
Located in Glasgow's southside, Cardonald is a highly sought area and densely populated district, with a mix of housing and retail shops but with a shortage of available secure parking and storage facilities. The area boasts a huge range of amenities including schools, shops, cafes and restaurants. The area further benefits for having excellent transport links, including Cardonald train station, which provides a quick link to Glasgow city centre.
• Highly sought after, residential area
• Huge savings on individual prices!
• Potential use as car garage
• Outstanding investment opportunity
• Potential rental income of up to £200pcm each. Yield of 48% at guide price
• Rarely brought to auction
• Huge variety of amenities nearby
This is a unique opportunity seldom seen for sale in Glasgow, and selling well - out of 26 total units, 11 already sold. We expect substantial interest from nearby homeowners, shopkeepers and professional investors & developers.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Thirteen side-by-side garages in a highly sought after, residential area
Potential rental income of up to £200pcm each. Yield of 41.6% at guide price
Huge savings on their individual listing prices!
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.