• Possible Potential Development site*** 100% Prime Newton Mearns site overlooking Old Mearns Road***Opposite Cathcart Castle Golf Club***INCREDIBLE RARE & UNIQUE PRIME REAL ESTATE***
• Huge increase in Value potential if Planning consents granted***Ideal possible Development Site for potentially an exclusive tiered block of flats or Detached Executive House*** Plans show possible potential development if planning granted*** All subject to planning***
• EXCLUSIVE SALES VALUE***109 Mearns Road Sold £572k (April 22)*** 58 Beechlands Drive Sold £545k (Oct 21)*** 141 Mearns Road Sold £540k (Aug 21)*** 25 Beechlands Drive Sold: £468k (April 22)*** 68 Beechlands Drive Sold £461k (Aug 21)***
• *** This property should be of great interest to Builders & property developers***ASSET MANAGEMENT SALE*** One of the most desirable areas in Scotland***
• Located Between Mearns Road & Beechlands Drive, Newton Mearns this fabulous site has great views within Newton Mearns*** This incredible site could be ideal for development subject to obtaining all necessary planning consents and building warrants***
***ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY***Possible potential development opportunity (subject to obtaining all necessary permissions & consents)***Substantial circa 0.4 acre Site in 100% Super Prime Newton Mearns Location*** Multi Million Pound possible potential GDV if planning permission for block of flats granted*** This property would ideally be suited for the Development of a High End & Luxury Architecturally designed Block of Flats** The plans provided are for a possible potential luxury development of an exclusive executive detached house*** NEAR TO OLD CASTLE GOLF COURSE***The property has a number of challenges to overcome in order to realise its full potential. These include, but not exclusively a tree preservation order and currently no planning permission. Purchasers could substantially increase the site if they could obtain the necessary planning consents*** For the avoidance of any doubt, this property currently has no planning permission for any residential development…. All plans provided or listed are for illustrative purposes only….The current owners have an outstanding application submitted with the local authority for a residential development awaiting decision… This exclusive area offers a range of local shops and facilities which will adequately cater for everyday needs and requirements. Close to the Exclusive suburb of Whitecraigs***A rare property to grace the auction market offering a superb opportunity acquire a fabulous site in a Sought after Location*** Must Attract Interest from Professional Developers & Builders***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Potential Development Land in Newton Mearns
Ideal Development Opportunity (STP) in Prime Residential Area
Circa 0.4 Acres
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.