FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 5TH OCTOBER 2023 AT 9.00AM. ** EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY *** Ground floor shop situated on a prominent Main street location in Brechin with a potential rental income of: £5,000 per annum. *** Superb investment opportunity for investors ***
• *** RARELY BROUGHT TO AUCTION *** Ground floor shop*** The floor area extends to 38.46 square metres or thereby and consists of two Retail areas, a storage area, kitchen and WC the property further benefits from having a double window frontage. This property would be an excellent letting opportunity for investor's with a potential rental income of: £5,000 per annum providing an attractive yield of 31.3% at guide price. Being well situated within the town centre, this property could be used for a number of uses *** subject to planning consents ***
• *** 16 High Street, Brechin, DD9 6ER sold £63,500 (March 2019) *** 10e High Street, Brechin, DD9 6ER sold £60,000 (October 2018) *** 10e High Street, Brechin, DD9 6ER sold £38,750 (September 2016) *** 10d High Street, Brechin, DD9 6ER sold £40,000 (January 2015) ***
• Located in a prominent position on Brechin High street, this commercial property benefits from having parking nearby and is close to local amenities including shops and cafes. *** Offers an excellent investment opportunity ***
• Located in the town of Brechin in Aungus, the town is 38 minutes from Dundee (27 miles) and an hours drive from Perth (43 miles)
Rare opportunity to purchase a commercial unit situated on a prominent high street location in Brechin, Angus. situated on the ground floor, the property is comprised of two Retail areas, a storage area, kitchen and WC and features a double window frontage. The property benefits from having parking facilities nearby and is close to local amenities. The commercial unit is within reachable distance of the nearby city's Dundee and Perth. This commercial unit would be a great addition to an investors portfolio, with a a potential rental income of: £5,000 per annum, giving an attractive yield of 31.3% at guide price. *** EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A GREAT YIELD ***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Potential rental income of: £5,000 per annum. An incredible yield of 26.3% at guide price
Vacant commercial unit in Brechin
Close to nearby amenities
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.