FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 5TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM. Vacant three bedroom attic flat in prime location on Methil High Street. Requires light refurbishment, but otherwise well-presented throughout. Ideal Buy-to-Let investment - estimated end-market rental value in the region of £650pcm, providing yield of 14.2% at Guide Price.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to present this vacant two bedroom flat - comprised of an entrance hallway, three bedrooms, a bathroom with three-piece suite, and an open plan kitchen lounge. The property is situated in a prime location on Methil's High Street - conveniently located for shops, restaurants and other amenities.
The property is in need of light refurbishment and redecoration. The potential end-market rental value is in the region of £650pcm, which would provide an impressive yield of 14.2% at Guide Price.
• Vacant three bedroom attic flat
• Prime high street location
• Requires some internal modernisation
• Potential end-market rental value in the region of £650pcm/yield of 14.2% at Guide Price
• Ideal Buy-to-Let development opportunity
Nearby sales include:
• 11 Bowling Green Street, Methil - Sold for £89,000 Jul 2021
• 215 Wellesley Road, Methil - Sold for £82,000 Nov 22
• 13 Fisher Street, Methil - Sold for £75,000 Aug 2021
• 17 Fisher Street, Methil - Sold for £75,000 Jun 2021
The coastal Town of Methil in Fife situated near the mouth of the River Leven on the Firth of Forth. Located between Buckhaven and Leven. The Town has a wide range of shopping, schools and recreational facilities nearby. The B931 and then the A955 link the village to Kirkcaldy, which in turns links with the A92 to Dunfermline. The nearest rail facility can be found at Markinch (approximately 6 miles).
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions, please visit our website.
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Vacant Three Bedroom Attic Flat in Central High Street Location
Requires a Degree of Internal Refurbishment
Potential End Market Rental Income in the Region of £650pcm/Yield of 14.2% at Guide Price
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.