FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 5TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM. Located in Newton Stewart, Wigtownshire, is an incredible opportunity to purchase this entire building which has been converted into two flats. Possibility of converting the 2 flats into a house, subject to planning consents being granted. Potential end market rent for both flats circa £610pcm. Giving a yield of 11% at current guide price.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to present this entire building which has be converted into two flats. Located in a sought after area of Wigtownshire.
The ground floor flat is comprised of lounge/kitchen, one bedroom, shower room with toilet and further benefits from having a private rear garden. The flat is circa 29 SQM.
First floor flat is comprised of landing, lounge, one bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with toilet. The flat is circa 35 SQM.
The properties would make an excellent investment to an investors portfolio or, an incredible development opportunity to convert the two flats, which are under one title, into a house (subject to planning). This is a rare opportunity that its rarely seen in auction.
• Excellent development opportunity. With the possibility of converting the two flats, which are under one title, into a house (subject to planning).
• Town centre location
• Entire building which has been converted into 2 flats under one title
• Close to nearby amenities
• Potential end market rent circa £610pcm month for both flats. Yield of 11% at current guide price.
Nearby sold prices:
3 Dashwood Square, Newton Stewart, DG8 6EQ sold (Nov 2015) £175,000
4 bedroom cottage for sale Dashwood Square, Newton Stewart, DG8 sold (Nov 2021) £78,000
Wigtownshire or the County of Wigtown is one of the historic counties of Scotland. Lying east of Stranraer and south of Newton Stewart, the area is is situated in the south-west of the country. The town features a range of amenities including shops, bars and cafes and is known for its beautiful coastline.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website. Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.