FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 5TH OCTOBER 2023 AT 9.00AM A superb opportunity to acquire this substantial 1,580 Sq Ft commercial opportunity, comprised of a two storey and attic mid terraced building, situated in a prime retail location on Kirkcaldy's high street . Potential to renovate the attic area into a residential apartment, subject to planning.
• Internally the property comprises a ground floor barber shop. The first floor features a large hair salon with kitchen and toilet facilities. The attic area is currently being used as staff accommodation consisting of an open plan living/ kitchen area, bedroom and bathroom.
• Potential to renovate the attic area into a residential property, subject to planning, which could then be sold separately.
• This substantial commercial mid terrace building, situated in a prime retail location in the centre of Kirkcaldy. The town centre plays host to a variety of shops and restaurants. Kirkcaldy is a town on the east coast of Scotland. It is about 12 miles north of Edinburgh and 28 miles southwest of Dundee.
• The town has a population in the region of 60,000 making it Fife’s second-largest settlement. The town is a major service centre for the central Fife area.
*** Kirkcaldy train station is a 10 minute walk from the building (0.5 miles) ***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Large commercial unit set over two levels
Prime retail location on Kirkcaldy High Street
Attic floor currently used as staff accommodation
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.