FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 5TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM. Vacant one bedroom flat requiring full internal refurbishment. Incredible development project with scope for conversion to two bedroom flat (STP). Ideal opportunity to increase value.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to present this one bedroom flat to the market. The property requires a full internal refurbishment, reflected in the incredibly low guide price of only £19,500. The flat is comprised of an entrance hallway, a large kitchen room (with adjoining small potential utility room), separate lounge, double bedroom, shower room with w/c/, and storage cupboard.
The property could reach up to £550pcm after refurbishment if converted to a two bedroom layout.
- Vacant one bedroom flat
- Potential for conversion to two bedroom
- Requires full internal refurbishment
- Incredible development project
- Potential of up to £550pcm rental income if converted to two bedroom
Lennoxtown is located roughly 10 miles north of Glasgow, and 20 miles south-west of Stirling. The town has an estimated population of around 4,000 and is a popular commuter base for both cities. The property is located on the main street, in the town centre, close to many amenities such as shops, schools, restaurants, takeaways and more.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Vacant One Bedroom Flat in Town Centre Location
Requires Full Refurbishment - Potential for Conversion to Two Bedroom (STP)
Ideal Development Project in Popular Commuter Town
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.