FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 19TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM. Modern luxury two-bedroom flat in Skelmorlie. Currently tenanted at £595pcm, providing a yield of 9% at Guide Price. Great turnkey opportunity for Buy-to-Let investors***Huge discount against home report value of £105,000***
• Superb opportunity to purchase a large, modern, two-bedroom property in a highly desirable development.
• Great opportunity for Buy-to-Let investors with an immediate income stream. Currently tenanted at 595pcm, providing a solid yield of 9% at Guide Price.
• This fantastic property is comprised of two bedrooms (1 en suite), open plan living room / kitchen and Bathroom.
• Skelmorlie, a popular coastal village and neighbouring Wemyss Bay offer a range of amenities, recreational facilities and travel links to Glasgow by bus, train and an upgraded road network.
• Skelmorlie is well placed for regular ferry services operating from nearby towns, Local amenities include primary schooling, a golf course and a bowling club. There are a selection of restaurants and hotels in nearby Largs, the bustling holiday town which is only 4 miles to the south. Skelmorlie and Wemyss Bay have an extensive range of local facilities and shops including a renowned butcher and deli, a primary school and local golf course. The two villages are well served by commuter links with a rail service from Wemyss Bay to Glasgow Central and a good road network with the A78 and M8 giving access to Glasgow Airport and Glasgow to the north, and the Ayrshire coast to the south. Wemyss Bay also has a ferry terminal with a connection to Bute and 33 miles to the south is Prestwick Airport. The Clyde coastline is also famous for its sailing opportunities and locally there are highly regarded Marinas.
Please note, these images were taken before the tenant moved in.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Modern luxury two-bedroom flat
Currently tenanted at £595pcm, providing a solid yield of 9% at Guide Price.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.