SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 23RD JANUARY 2020 AT 9.00AM.
Great investment property, ideal for resale, buy to let or first time buyer.
• ***Requiring Full Internal Refurbishment***Basic 1 bedroom tenement flat in professionally managed traditional tenement building***Currently Not Suitable for Habitation***
• This property comprises 2 front facing rooms and a separate bathroom area *** Requires full Re-development***The property benefits from being within a well maintained building. Achievable rental levels of £450pcm (£5400 per annum) Upon completion of refurbishment**District benefits from having strong tenant demand**
• ***94 Middleton St Sold £68k (Sept 19)***97 Middleton St 1/1 Sold £70k (July 19)*** 98 Middleton St Sold £51.5k (April /19)***101 Middleton Street Sold £75k (April 19)***Great Opportunity to Add Value Through Modernisation***
• The district plays host to a number of local amenities including BBC Headquarters and benefits from having outstanding transport links via M8 & M77 motorways, bus routes and subway stations within close proximity. West End is readily accessible.
• Fabulous Opportunity buy a flat requiring full modernisation***Upon Completion potential for substantial increase in value and double Digit Rental Yield***Seldom Available for sale***
Traditional 1 bedroom flat located within a well maintained red sandstone tenement building comprising: 1 bedroom, living room / kitchen & Bathroom*** The property benefits from being within a professionally managed building. The property is located within a well maintained building with door entry security system and communal gardens---The property being sold has an estimated rental level of £450 pcm which equates to £5400 per annum---- The property is situated in a popular rental location, benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via subway, motorway and bus routes***The property is currently not suitbale for habitation*** The area is centrally located to take advantage of a number of amenities including: The Newly Built Pacific Quay Development, BBC Buildings, Supermarkets, Local Library, Bellahouston Sports Centre and The Springfield Quay Entertainment Complex. The M8 & M77 motorways are readily available providing access to Glasgow City Centre, The West End, Both Prestwick & Glasgow International Airports and across Scotland. The Clyde Arc Bridge links the Southside to The West End of Glasgow providing additional transport links to the University of Glasgow and increases appeal of the district to students, key workers and young professionals. Moreover, The Southern General Hospital is within close proximity to this flat. A Number of Landmark Glasgow Attractions are Also Sited Nearby Including The World Famous Pollok Park & The Charles Rennie Mackintosh Designed ‘House for an Art Lover’ and the River Clyde Walkway ***Ideal Development / Investment Opportunity***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.