SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 23RD JANUARY 2020 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer this fantastic development opportunity. 1 bed flat in popular residential area. Great opportunity to flip or strong yield via BTL. Factored close. Low cost property in rising value area. High demand. Full refurb opportunity.
• ***DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY***In well placed Readily Accessible Location *** Requires complete internal modernisation and upgrading *** Up & coming district opposite modern development *** Central Location ***
• Once refurbished this property should comprise: 1 x Double bedroom, Fully fitted open plan living room / kitchen & Large bathroom*** Asset Management Sale Instruction***
• 3 Craigie St 1/M Sold £60,000 (May 19)***6 Craigie St 2/1 Sold £98,111 (Aug 19) ***11 Craigie Street 1/2 Sold £111,000 (Sept 19)***
• This flat is set within a professionally managed building and is in a highly sought after central location, on street parking, secure door entry system**Excellent Opportunity for Investors / Developers & 1st Time Buyers Alike**
• The Queens Park district of Glasgow is a popular and leafy district benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via Queens Park Train Station.---Asset Manager Sale Instruction---
Traditional preferred Red Sandstone Tenement Building*** Once refurbished this property should comprise: 1 x Double bedroom, Fully fitted open plan living room / kitchen & Large bathroom***Ideal Opportunity to acquire fantastic development opportunity in a well maintained building***Sought After Street*** This flat benefits from having excellent transport facilities within close proximity to Queens Park train station and major bus routes of Victoria Road & Cathcart Road.***Furthermore, it benefits from having the shopping district of Victoria Road readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park is on the doorstep of this fabulous property***Estimated Rental Level of £550pcm (£6600 per annum) upon completion of refurbishment and upgrading*** Moreover, the Southside entertainment district of Shawlands is nearby with its coffee shops and bars as is The Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Silverburn shopping centre and Langside College. Glasgow City Centre, Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities benefit from having direct transport links from Queens Park and thus makes this a popular destination for students with high tenant demand***VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.