SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 20TH FEBRUARY 2020 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer this 1 bed investmnet flat in Perth.
FLAT K, 11 SOUTH WILLIAM STREET, PERTH, PH2 8LS
· ***1 BED FLAT***Requires internal upgrading*** traditional blonde sandstone building ***MUST BE SOLD***Ideal for development & investment***Has electric heating & Double Glazing*** Excellent opportunity
· This property is currently vacant. However, upon completion of a light refurb it should let for £400pcm (£4800 per annum)***Potential 14.5% Rental Return***The property is currently vacant
· ***1C South William Street Sold £75k (Nov 18)**1D South William St Sold £92.5k (Nov 18)**34B South William St Sold £148k (Sept 18)**11 G/F South William St Sold £47k***
· Central location close to all amenities. Comprises Entrance Hallway, living room with Kitchen off, Double Bedroom & Bathroom***Ideal Opportunity*** Fabulous Position near to City Centre***
· The city of Perth is the Administration capital for the Region of Perth & Kinross***With a population in excess of 47,000 people this is densely populated central Scottish Location and is located in the heart of Scotland with excellent transport links to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee & Aberdeen.
Traditional flat located within blonde sandstone building Comprises Entrance Hallway, living room with Kitchen off, Double Bedroom & Bathroom. The City of Perth is the Administration capital for the Region of Perth & Kinross. The Major employers are: Perth & Kinross Council, NHS Tayside, Scottish & Southern Energy. The worldwide transport company: Stagecoach’s headquarters are in Perth.*** The city is a sought after destination with a number of centrally located cultural amenities including: Perth Museum & Art Gallery, The Fergusson Gallery and Perth Theatre***Rental Potential of £400pcm (£4800 per annum)***Strong Tenant Demand for subjects and is an ideal potential investment Opportunity***GREAT Rental location with substantial tenant demand***This property is located within a popular residential district close to City centre hosting a number of local amenities*** High Tenant Demand for Property in High Amenity District***Opportunity to Purchase potentially high Income Producing, Discounted Residential Property***Likely to attract Substantial Interest from Investors***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...