FLAT 0/2, 42 POLLOKSHAWS ROAD, GLASGOW, G41 1PY
· Discounted Price***Residential Investment Property. This property would easily rent on a Scottish PRT at a rent of £625 pcm (£7500 per annum.) Large 2 Bedroom Flat.***Requires a degree of internal modernisation***Very Popular Location***Close to Major Regeneration Zone*** Near to Brand New Modern Housing Developments**
· ***The property benefits from having large room sizes & comprises: 2 bedrooms, Living Room, Kitchen & Bathroom with GCH & Double Glazing***Great Investment Opportunity with excellent tenant demand near to Glasgow Green & Close to City Centre***Sought after District***
· 50 Pollokshaws Road Flat G/2 Sold £98,500 ( Sept 19)*** 50 Pollokshaws Road G/L Sold £83,500 (Aug 18)*** 34 Pollokshaws Road G/L Sold £80k (June 15)*** 44 Pollokshaws Road 2/R Sold £81k (Jan 15)
· FANTASTIC LOCATION: High student & professional demand***Near to Glasgow Nautical College, within 15 minutes to Strathclyde University, Caledonian University & City Centre.***Ideal location for student rentals***
· Close to M8 & M77 Motorway connection. The highly desirable Southside entertainment hub of Shawlands is a short drive---VERY Close to Glasgow City Centre---Walking Distance to New Barclays Bank Offices***Strong Growth Location** Walking distance to Bridge Street Underground station***
***Exceptional Location***Estimated Achievable Rental Levels of £625pcm (£7500 per annum)*** Modernised Purpose Built Housing Development*** Well located 2 bedroom flat in professionally managed building situated within close proximity to Glasgow City Centre & Glasgow Green***Close to River Clyde & Near to Glasgow Nautical College (New City of Glasgow College Campus)*** This property comprises: 2 x bedrooms, living room, kitchen & bathroom***The property benefits form having GCH & D/G***The Laurieston district has become exceedingly popular in recent years due to its excellent location, perfectly placed within easy walking distance of the City Centre as well as all amenities including the New Gorbals Leisure Centre. The property is also ideally placed for access to higher education at Glasgow's Strathclyde and Caledonian Universities. M8 Motorway network and the new M74 will take the commuter to Stirling and Edinburgh City Centre. The desirable Southside entertainment hub of Shawlands is nearby as is The Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Langside College & the 02 Academy. Solid student & professional tenant base. Close to Glasgow City Centre & the River Clyde - benefitting from superb rental demand from Glasgow College of Nautical Studies – within walking distance; thus providing a SOLID TENANT BASE.*** Strong Capital & Rental Growth Potential***Attractive Investment Opportunity***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.