SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 5TH MARCH 2020 AT 9.00AM
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer this development opportunity with potential uplift within the Queen's Park area of Glasgow's popular South Side.
· ***DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY***In well placed Readily Accessible Location***This flat would convert into a 2 Bedroom Flat***Requires upgrading & Modernisation***Fabulous Potential***
· Once refurbished this property could comprise: 2 x Double bedrooms, Fitted Kitchen open plan to Living Room & Bathroom*** Discounted Property ideal for Developers & Buyers looking for a project***
· 74 Albert Road 1/1 Sold £123k ( Nov 19)**37 Albert Road 2/1 Sold £153,150 (Oct 19)** 115 Albert Road 3/1 Sold £149k (May 19)**106 Albert Road G/2 Sold £155k (March 19)***
· This flat is set within a professionally managed building and is in a highly sought after central location, on street parking, secure door entry system**Excellent Opportunity for Investors / Developers***
· The Queens Park district of Glasgow is a popular and leafy district benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via Queens Park Train Station ---Up & Coming Area---NOT TO BE MISSED
Traditional Blonde Sandstone Tenement Building***This flat would easily convert to a 2 bedroom flat***Currently comprising: Large Double Bedroom, Living Room, Full Dining Kitchen, toilet and bathroom***Ideal Opportunity to acquire fantastic development opportunity in a well maintained building***Sought After District*** This flat benefits from having excellent transport facilities within close proximity to Queens Park train station and major bus routes of Victoria Road & Cathcart Road.***Furthermore, it benefits from having the shopping district of Victoria Road readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park is on the doorstep of this fabulous property***Estimated Rental Level of £650pcm (£7800 per annum) upon completion of refurbishment and upgrading*** Moreover, the Southside entertainment district of Shawlands is nearby with its coffee shops and bars as is The Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Silverburn shopping centre and Langside College. Glasgow City Centre, Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities benefit from having direct transport links from Queens Park and thus makes this a popular destination for students with high tenant demand*** The district is home to students and young professionals alike and is within walking distance to the Victoria Infirmary Hospital and Langside College.***Of Interest to Developers & First Time Buyers Alike***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.