SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION - 11TH JUNE 2020 AT 9.00AM - Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to present to market this large one bedroom flat in Glasgow's Southside. Currently tenanted. Ideal for Buy-to-Let investor.
***Investment Opportunity ***Large 1 bedroom traditional red sandstone tenement flat in popular rental district in Glasgow’s Southside.**The property comprises: Large Double bedroom, living room open to kitchen & bathroom***Fully Refurbished Tenement Building***
· This property is currently rented for £350pcm (£4200 per annum)***Low rent as tenant has been in flat for a number of years***Realistic Market Rent is £6,000 per annum***Professionally managed building.***Ideal for Investors ***Near to Pacific Quay media Park & New Barclays Bank Complex site***
· ***Previous Sales: 10 Orkney Place Flat 3/2, Sold £82k (Nov 19)***4 Orkney Place Sold £80k (July 18)***4 Orkney Place 3/1 Sold £79,556 (June 18)***Near new Developments***
· The district plays host to a number of local amenities including BBC Headquarters and benefits from having outstanding transport links via M8 & M77 motorways, bus routes and subway stations within close proximity. West End is readily accessible.***One of Glasgow’s most prolific High Growth districts*** Great Opportunity***
· ***The property is currently let for £4200 per annum**Vastly Under Rented**Huge asset Value Growth District and heavily under rented Property***Sure to be of interest to Professional Investors***
Fabulous 1 Bedroom flat in traditional red sandstone tenement building. The property is located on a preferred upper floor and benefits from having Double Glazing & heating*** Currently let at £350 pcm to a long standing tenant****The Full Market Rent for similar sized properties is £500pcm***The Property comprises: Double bedroom, living room open to kitchen & bathroom**Located within a Fully refurbished and professionally managed Building*** The property is situated in a popular rental location, benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via subway, motorway and bus routes. The area is centrally located to take advantage of a number of amenities including: The Pacific Quay Development, BBC Buildings, Supermarkets, Local Library, Bellahouston Sports Centre and The Springfield Quay Entertainment Complex. The M8 & M77 motorways are readily available providing access to Glasgow City Centre, The West End, Both Prestwick & Glasgow International Airports and across Scotland. The Clyde Arc Bridge links the Southside to The West End of Glasgow providing additional transport links to the University of Glasgow and increases appeal of the district to students, key workers and young professionals. Moreover, The Southern General Hospital is within close proximity to this flat. A Number of Landmark Glasgow Attractions are Also Sited Nearby Including The World Famous Pollok Park & The Charles Rennie Mackintosh Designed ‘House for an Art Lover’ and the River Clyde Walkway
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...