SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION - 11TH JUNE 2020 AT 9.00AM. Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to present to market this large one bedroom flat in Glasgow's Southside. Currently tenanted. Ideal for Buy-to-Let investor
· ***Turnkey Residential Investment***In well placed Readily Accessible Location *** Good internal Condition ***Up & coming district opposite modern development *** Central Location *** Discounted Price to Ensure Sale***
· This fantastic property comprises: 1 x Double bedroom, Fully fitted open plan living room / kitchen & Large bathroom*** Great Rental Property*** Affordable for Homeowners***
· 26 Craigie Street 2/2 Sold £70,000 (March 2020)***Directly below Flat Being Sold***3 Craigie St 1/M Sold £60,000 (May 19)***6 Craigie St 2/1 Sold £98,111 (Aug 19) ***11 Craigie Street 1/2 Sold £111,000 (Sept 19)***
· This flat is set within a professionally managed building and is in a highly sought after central location, on street parking, secure door entry system**Excellent Opportunity for Investors / Developers & 1st Time Buyers Alike**
· The Queens Park district of Glasgow is a popular and leafy district benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via Queens Park Train Station---
Traditional preferred Red Sandstone Tenement Building*** This turnkey property comprises: 1 x Double bedroom, Fully fitted open plan living room / kitchen & Large bathroom***Ideal Opportunity to acquire a tenanted property in a well maintained building***Sought After Street*** This flat benefits from having excellent transport facilities within close proximity to Queens Park train station and major bus routes of Victoria Road & Cathcart Road.***Furthermore, it benefits from having the shopping district of Victoria Road readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park is on the doorstep of this fabulous property***Currently let at a Rental Level of £350pcm (£4200 per annum)****Asset Management Opportunity to increase the income*** Moreover, the Southside entertainment district of Shawlands is nearby with its coffee shops and bars as is The Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Silverburn shopping centre and Langside College. Glasgow City Centre, Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities benefit from having direct transport links from Queens Park and thus makes this a popular destination for students with high tenant demand***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...