SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 25TH JUNE 2020 AT 9.00AM. Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to present to market this one bedroom flat in Glasgow's Southside.
1 bedroom traditional blonde sandstone tenement flat in popular rental district in Glasgow’s Southside.**The property comprises: 1 bedroom, living room, scullery kitchen & bathroom.***VERY POPULAR RENTAL DISTRICT***
· This property is currently let at £390pcm (£4680 per annum) on a long standing corporate lease*** Ideal for Investors***Potentially Very High Yielding Investment Property***
· ***94 Middleton St Sold £68k (Sept 19)***97 Middleton St 1/1 Sold £70k (July 19)*** 98 Middleton St Sold £51.5k (April /19)***101 Middleton Street Sold £75k (April 19)***
· The district plays host to a number of local amenities including BBC Headquarters and benefits from having outstanding transport links via M8 & M77 motorways, bus routes and subway stations within close proximity. West End is readily accessible.
· This property is being offered for sale at a heavily reduced price***Ideal High yielding investment property ***
Traditional 1 Bedroom flat on preferred 1st floor of blonde sandstone tenement building. The Property comprises 1 bedroom, living room, scullery kitchen & bathroom. Located on the preferred first floor***The property is currently let on a company lease at a rent of £390pcm (£4680 per annum)***The property is situated in a popular rental location, benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via subway, motorway and bus routes. The area is centrally located to take advantage of a number of amenities including: The Newly Built Pacific Quay Development, BBC Buildings, Supermarkets, Local Library, Bellahouston Sports Centre and The Springfield Quay Entertainment Complex. The M8 & M77 motorways are readily available providing access to Glasgow City Centre, The West End, Both Prestiwck & Glasgow International Airports and across Scotland. The Clyde Arc Bridge links the Southside to The West End of Glasgow providing additional transport links to the University of Glasgow and increases appeal of the district to students, key workers and young professionals. Moreover, The Southern General Hospital is within close proximity to this flat. A Number of Landmark Glasgow Attractions are Also Sited Nearby Including The World Famous Pollok Park & The Charles Rennie Mackintosh Designed ‘House for an Art Lover’ and the River Clyde Walkway.***Rarely Available Large Flat in popular Location***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...