SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 9TH JULY 2020 AT 9.00AM
Online Property Auctions are delighted to offer this low cost, high yielding, tenanted commercial unit in Kirkcaldy town centre.
• Fantastic Opportunity to acquire an Affordable Yielding Property in town centre of Kirkcaldy***Well Let Commercial Investment at £6,000 per annum*** Established Tenant leased from March 2017 – February 2021*** FRI Lease with Deposit Held by Landlord**Rent up to Date**
• Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region. In 2019 Plans were announced to invest over £500 million pounds in Kirkcaldy*** New Residential Developments are planned for Kirkcaldy Town Centre*** This is a fabulous High Yielding Investment Opportunity***
• Recent Sales Include**107 High Street Sold £175k (Aug 19)**147 High Street Sold £90k (July 19)** 132 High Street Sold £231k (April 19)** 199 High Street Sold £125k (March 19)**
• The surrounding area is given over to a mix of commercial and residential usage with nearby occupiers including Barony Housing Association, La Gondola Restaurant*** Excellent Car parking facilities*** Great Local Parade**Fully Occupied**
• The property is located on the eastern side of High Street, to the northern periphery of the town centre with the Kirkcaldy Docks and Deas Wharf Street being directly opposite.
This fabulous well let Commercial Investment property is rented for £6,000 per annum*** The current lease runs from March 2017 – February 2021*** This is an FRI lease in the tenants own name and there is a deposit of £1500**The property is circa 510 sq ft** All Rents is up to Date*** Kirkcaldy is one of Fife’s principal centres having a population approaching 50,000 persons and a catchment area estimated to be in the region of 150,000. The town benefits from an excellent transportation system, having a railway station located on the east coast mainline which runs from London Kings Cross via Edinburgh to Aberdeen and the East Fife Regional Road providing a first class dual carriageway link into Central Scotland’s motorway network. The subjects themselves are located on the eastern side of High Street, to the northern periphery of the town centre with the Kirkcaldy Docks and Deas Wharf Street being directly opposite. The surrounding area is given over to a mix of commercial and residential usage with nearby occupiers including Barony Housing Association and La Gondola Restaurant *** Kirkcaldy 4 All was established in 2010 and is Kirkcaldy's Business Improvement District (BID). ***Kirkcaldy High Street offers a mix of national & local retailers which is enhanced by the Mercat Shopping Centre and the £15 million Leisure Centre located on the Esplanade close to the town centre ***Town Centre Catchment Population of circa 130,000 residents***Excellent Opportunity & Likely to attract Interest from Professional Investors **
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.