SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION - 9TH JULY AT 9.00AM. Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer this commercial premises formed over two floors in Kirkcaldy town centre.
• Fantastic Opportunity to acquire a commercial premises in the town centre of Kirkcaldy***Currently Vacant***Expected Rental Return of £14,000 pa**Potential Yield of 23% based on Guide Price
**THIS PROPERTY IS SUBJECT TO VAT ON THE PURCHASE**
• The premises offer clear ground floor retail space together with substantial customer toilets at the rear. At first floor there is good quality storage / office accommodation together with a single WC compartment. Servicing is available from a shared yard at the rear. Total Area 1,097 square feet.
• Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region. In 2019 Plans were announced to invest over £500 million pounds in Kirkcaldy*** New Residential Developments are planned for Kirkcaldy Town Centre***Kirkcaldy is one of Fife's principle commerce centres serving a resident population in the region of 50,000 with a catchment area estimated to be in the region of 200,000***
• The property is situated on the West side of the High Street towards its northern end and its junction with Oswald Wynd. Kirkcaldy's Railway Station which is part of the main Edinburgh/Aberdeen east coast line along with the Bus Station are within easy walking distance.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.