SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 23RD JULY 2020 AT 9.00AM.
TAKEAWAY PREMISES , 3 JORDAN LANE, KENNOWAY, FIFE
* ***Potentially Lucrative Rental Opportunity***Strong Town Centre location***Potential Rental of £175 per week (£9100 per annum)*** Potential Yield: 15.4%***Benefits from having Full Hot Food Consents *** Expected to have strong Tenant Demand***Ideal for owner occupier or Investor ***
* SOUGHT AFTER AND DESIRABLE TOWN*** Located in Central Fife the wider area is undergoing regeneration with substantial new residential developments are planned throughout the region
* Strong Growth Location***Ideal for Owner Occupiers & professional Investors***Great Opportunity*** ***Excellent Investment & Asset Management Potential***
* EXCELLENT PROPERTY WITH FANTASTIC POTENTIAL***This property must be sold in March 2020 Auction With the guide Price being set accordingly***
* ***Established TOWN CENTRE LOCATION***Near all amenities*** Ideal for Hot Food Takeaway*** Lifestyle Business Potential for owner occupier*** Perfect for Investors or Owner Occupiers***
Town Centre Location**Fantastic local parade of shops***Single Storey***Ideal for Investment / Owner Occupier***Unique Location*** Excellent size for Takeaway***Ideal for Rental with possible high yield *** This is a superb opportunity to acquire a high profile property in a unique location***Exceptional Potentially High Yielding Property***Ideal as a Hot Food Takeaway ***Benefits form having full hot food consent***Potential rent of up to £9,100 per annum. Perfect for investors looking to asset manage and create a possibly lucrative investment***Positioned in a prominent location within the town centre---Nearby occupiers including Multiple operators, pharmacy, foodstores, general retailers***Excellent Investment Opportunity***Priced to Sell by Asset Managers & is sure to attract strong interest from Property Investors seeking potentially High Yielding income***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.