SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 23RD JULY 2020 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to offer this modernised 1 bed investment flat.
• Fully Modernised fantastic 1 bedroom flat located in a refurbished red sandstone tenement flat in a popular central Glasgow district***Approx 1 mile from City Centre**Universities & Royal Infirmary hospital***
• This property would make an ideal investment opportunity***Estimated rental levels of £425pcm (£5100 per annum)***High Yielding Rental district***
• ***215 Saracen Street 2/R Sold £44,400 ***277 Saracen Street 3/L Sold £45k***277 Saracen Street 2/L Sold £41k***277 Saracen Street 0/1 Sold £43k***231 Saracen St 2/L Sold £55k***
• Benefits from having excellent transport links to City Centre (circa 1 mile), Universities, Hospitals & Motorway links***Excellent access for students & Key Staff at Hospitals***Ideal rental prospects from tenants***Sought After Rental District***
• Potential lucrative Rental Yield: 15.5%+ Rental Yield at Guide Price***
Fully refurbished larger styled 1 Bedroom Flat in preferred red sandstone tenement building. The accommodation comprises: 1 bedroom, living room, separate kitchen & bathroom. The property benefits from having refurbished windows and heating system***Refurbished Tenement building and flat should rent for circa: £425 pcm (£5100 per annum)*** Popular location with on street parking & close to Glasgow City Centre (approx 1 mile)***The property is located in an area that benefits from having Excellent transport links via M8 motorway, regular bus routes & both Possilpark & Ashfield Train Stations being within walking distance. The property is located north of Glasgow City Centre: thus approx 15 minutes to Strathclyde and Caledonian Universities whilst even less to Glasgow Royal Infirmary - providing solid tenant base.***Excellent potential Rental return***The area benefits from having a large mix of local & national retailers with local schools and Cowlairs Park located nearby. Central location with area proving in demand with students due to proximity to university and colleges. Excellent for commuters with trains, buses and M8 Motorway ***Ideal opportunity for investors seeking high rental returns from affordable properties*** Long Term active Regeneration District Within Glasgow***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.