SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 23RD JULY 2020 AT 9.00AM. Fantastic development opportunity. Current tenanted church with potential to change use or potentially convert to residential. Currently leased until August 2020 at £500pm (£6,000pa) with scope for substantially higher rent.
• ***Fabulous Potential Development Opportunity***Circa 1700 sq ft on ground floor*** On desirable street close to Regeneration Zone***Currently Let & operated as a church**Noticed Served on Tenant (Due to be Vacant in Summer 2020)***Super Sized Building near to sought after Detached Houses*** Seldom Seen Opportunity***
• ---The property offers potential to be turned into a High income producing investment by changing it’s use*** Offers great potential to be a Children’s Nursery, business centre, offices(All subject to planning)***Perfect for a small Builder to Develop into Residential***
• ***55 Hillview Street Sold £238,100 (July 2018)*** 73 Hillview Street Sold £182,500 (September 2019)***72 Hillview Street Sold £195,500 (November 2017)*** 71 Hillview Street Sold £170,000 (April 2016)*** Popular Residential Street***
• FANTASTIC LOCATION: near to motorway links***Excellent access throughout Glasgow and wider region*** Walking distance to Award Winning Tollcross Park***The property is near to Modern Developments***
• Quiet Street With Enormous Potential****Income producing until the Summer***Ideal whilst planning applications for change of use applied for*** Fabulous Opportunity***
Fabulous Potential Development Opportunity***Circa 1700 sq ft on ground floor with additional Development potential on upper floor*** This property is let at £500 pcm***Once vacated the potential rental value on change of use is in excess of £2,000 pcm (Subject to potential use)---Alternative uses include: Children’s Nursery, business centre or Multiple residential units (All subject to planning)--- The area is complimented amenities available via the award winning Tollcross Park, Shettleston Library and the retailing destination of the Forge Shopping centre & Retail Park. Excellent Transport Links with M8/M74 within minutes circa 15 to City Centre. Ideal investment or development project***Super Sized Building on sought after street** Currently Let & operated as a church**Noticed Served on Tenant (Due to be Vacant in Summer 2020)***Great transport facilities including the new M74 motorway extension providing easy access to the M77 & M8 Motorways, major bus routes to Glasgow City Centre and local train stations at Shettleston**PRICED TO SELL BY AUCTION; IDEAL DEVELOPMENT/INVESTMENT PROPERTY***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.