SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 3RD SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to present to market this one bedroom first floor flat in the Southside of Glasgow. Located within a traditional sandstone tenement building in one of Glasgow's highest property growth areas. Currently tenanted until September.
***Excellent Investment opportunity****Located within one of Glasgow's highest property growth areas***Currently tenanted at £380pm / £4560pa. Tenant vacating in September which will give full vacant possession***The property comprises entrance hallway with storage, lounge, double bedroom, kitchen and shower room.
· Once refurbished this property could comprise: 2 x Double bedrooms, Fitted Kitchen open plan to Living Room & Bathroom*** Discounted Property ideal for Developers & Buyers looking for a project***
· 74 Albert Road 1/1 Sold £123k ( Nov 19)**37 Albert Road 2/1 Sold £153,150 (Oct 19)** 115 Albert Road 3/1 Sold £149k (May 19)**106 Albert Road G/2 Sold £155k (March 19)***
· This flat is set within a professionally managed building and is in a highly sought after central location, on street parking, secure door entry system**Excellent Opportunity for Investors / Developers***
· The Queen's Park district of Glasgow is a popular and leafy district benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via Queen's Park Train Station ---Up & Coming Area---NOT TO BE MISSED
Traditional Blonde Sandstone Tenement Building***This flat would easily convert to a 2 bedroom flat***Currently comprising: Large Double Bedroom, Living Room, Full Dining Kitchen, toilet and bathroom***Ideal Opportunity to acquire fantastic development opportunity in a well maintained building***Sought After District*** This flat benefits from having excellent transport facilities within close proximity to Queens Park train station and major bus routes of Victoria Road & Cathcart Road.***Furthermore, it benefits from having the shopping district of Victoria Road readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park is on the doorstep of this fabulous property***Estimated Rental Level of £650pcm (£7800 per annum) upon completion of refurbishment and upgrading*** Moreover, the Southside entertainment district of Shawlands is nearby with its coffee shops and bars as is The Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Silverburn shopping centre and Langside College. Glasgow City Centre, Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities benefit from having direct transport links from Queens Park and thus makes this a popular destination for students with high tenant demand*** The district is home to students and young professionals alike and is within walking distance to the Victoria Infirmary Hospital and Langside College.***Of Interest to Developers & First Time Buyers Alike***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website - opascotland.com
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.