SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION - 20TH AUGUST 2020 AT 9.00AM. Excellent opportunity to purchase a high yielding two bedroom property within refurbished building.
· ***Rented & Income Producing*** High yielding 2 bedroom property within refurbished building benefiting from having Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating.
· Rarely available 2 bedroom flat in fully refurbished well maintained building in a popular & sought after location close to amenities. The property benefits from having a door entry security system & well kept gardens
· Currently let at £480pcm (£5,760) per annum which is a 10.4% rental return at guide price.*** High Income Turnkey Residential Investment Opportunity*** Likely to Attract substantial interest*
· Popular Location with excellent local shopping facilities & benefits from having fantastic transport links throughout the city via road & train network.
· ***20 Glenkirk Drive 1/1, Sold £63k (April 2020)***12 Glenkirk Drive G/2 Sold £60k (June 2019)*** Strong interest from local investors***
Refurbished 2 bedroom flat in re-roofed, refurbished building located in a popular & sought after district positioned West of Glasgow City Centre. This property which benefits from having Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing comprises of Spacious Hallway, Living Room (15’4 x 12), Bedroom 1 (14’6 x 7), Bedroom 2 (10’92 x 11’8), Modern Kitchen (10’2 x 7’4) & Fitted bathroom .The property is located in area of high rental demand close to Hospital, local shops & facilities including popular primary school. Moreover, the property is serviced via extensive road & rail networks with easy access to The M8 motorway, Glasgow City Centre, The Southern General Hospital & Glasgow Airport. The property benefits from being close to 2 Train Stations and is within a short drive from Loch Lomond and the exclusive Cameron House Hotel. This property is an ideal turn key buy to let with current rental level of £5760 per annum.----10.4% yield at attractive guide price---- The property is close to district shopping centre, retail park & golf clubs ensuring a high amenity well serviced area. Moreover, further education facilities of Clydebank College & Glasgow University ensure student rentals***Seldom Available Opportunity***Attractively Priced to Sell Quick***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website - opascotland.com
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.