SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 1ST OCTOBER 2020 AT 9.00AM - SITE AT BEECHLANDS DRIVE, NEWTON MEARNS, GLASGOW
Possible Potential Development site*** 100% Prime Newton Mearns site overlooking Old Mearns Road***Opposite Cathcart Castle Golf Club***INCREDIBLE RARE & UNIQUE PRIME REAL ESTATE***
· ***The local area is one of the most sought after districts in Scotland *** Huge increase in Value potential if Planning consents granted***Ideal possible Development Site for potentially an exclusive tiered block of flats*** All subject to planning***
· EXCLUSIVE SALES VALUE*** 65 Beechlands Drive Sold £400k (09/19)*** 68 Beechlands Drive Sold £315,115 (09/19)***43 Beechlands Drive Sold £462 043 (09/18)***
· *** This property should be of great interest to Builders & property developers***ASSET MANAGEMENT SALE***Was in the ownership of the same company for a Large number of years
· Located off Beechlands Drive, Newton Mearns this fabulous site overlooks The Mearns Road in Newton Mearns*** This incredible site could be ideal for development subject to obtaining all necessary planning consents and building warrants.
***ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY***Possible potential development opportunity (subject to obtaining all necessary permissions & consents)***Substantial circa 0.4 acre Site in 100% Super Prime Newton Mearns Location*** Potential Value in Excess of £1 million if planning permission for block of flats granted*** This property would ideally be suited for the Development of a High End & Luxury Architecturally designed Block of Flats**NEAR TO OLD CASTLE GOLF COURSE***The property has a number of challenges to overcome in order to realise its full potential. These include, but not exclusively a tree preservation order and currently no planning permission. Purchasers could substantially increase the site if they could obtain the necessary planning consents ***This exclusive area offers a range of local shops and facilities which will adequately cater for everyday needs and requirements. Close to the Exclusive suburb of Whitecraigs***A rare property to grace the auction market offering a superb opportunity acquire a fabulous site in a Sought after Location*** Must Attract Interest from Professional Developers & Builders***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website - opascotland.com
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.