SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION - 1ST OCTOBER 2020 AT 9.00AM. Great Opportunity to acquire a former public house comprising a full two storey detached building offering excellent redevelopment potential (STP). Possibility to create multiple units from this property.
· Central Location with excellent motorway links & near to a number of autotrade outlets, national trade counter operators and industrial estates** **Achievable rental levels of £15,000 per annum + depending on use of the property**
· The ground floor public house is circa 1150 sq ft and is presented in excellent order***We believe The First floor was formerly a flat. It is currently in a shell condition and is circa 750 sq ft.
· Located within a mixed commercial / residential area the property has a number of potential alternative uses subject to obtaining all necessary consents ***
· This property offers a plethora of opportunities for the savvy investor/ developer***Potential to convert into Multiple Units*** Great restaurant opportunity***
Seldom available Full 2 storey detached building formerly trading as a Public House and now offering excellent potential **Opportunity to create a lifestyle business re opening as a trading gastropub / restaurant (subject to planning)*** Multiple alternative uses including offices, retail units, nursery*** Additional upper floor flat (currently unhabitable and in shell condition)*** The surrounding area is a big mixture of residential developments and autotrade outlets, national trade counter operators and industrial estates***This type of property is rarely brought to market and is likely to attract substantial interest from local proprietors and shrewd property investors. The property is located close to a number of Kilmarnock landmarks including: The Dick Institute, Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock Academy, Kay Park & is located within walking distance to Kilmarnock College ***Ideal owner occupier Opportunity*Affordable Guide Price*Popular Property***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website - opascotland.com
BRIDGING FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
Online Property Auctions Scotland have teamed up with a local boutique finance house to provide pre-approved finance on this property. Subject to terms and conditions, contact us for more details.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.