SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 1ST OCTOBER 2020 AT 9.00AM - We are pleased to present to market this three bedroom cottage flat in the Ayrshire town of Kilmarnock. Huge expected rental yield of 20% against Guide Price.
Rarely available Full 3 bedroom Upper cottage flat in Central Location ***Massive room sizes and Ideal for investment Purchase: Strong area for high yield investors***
· Located within a sought after rental district this property comprises: 3 Double Bedrooms, Large Living Room, Kitchen & Bathroom.***
· ***52 Ardbeg Avenue Sold £37,500 (Dec 19)***46 Morven Avenue Sold £45k (August 19)***43 Ardgour Road Sold £37,000***2 Morven Avenue Sold £45,125***48 Ardgour Road Sold £70,000***Property Priced To Sell***
· Excellent Rental prospects with estimated rental level of £115 per week ***£5980 per annum***circa 20% Rental Yield at Guide Price***
· This property is sure to attract substantial interest from 1st time buyers & Professional property Investors alike***Appointment Viewings Available***
Seldom brought to the market this rare full 3 bedroom Upper cottage flat in a central location within Kilmarnock. This property benefits from having private front and back doors---FOR SALE ON THE INSTRUCTIONS OF ASSET MANAGERS---The property comprises: 3 double bedrooms, living room, kitchen & bathroom***The property offers an excellent investment opportunity with possible rental level of: £115 per week (£5980 per annum) a return of over ***20% PER ANNUM***at the guide price***Kilmarnock is the administrative district for East Ayrshire and is one of Scotland’s most populated districts. The Town is well services with primary, secondary & further education facilities. Transport links are fantastic with Train Station & The upgraded M77 Motorway linking both Glasgow City Centre & Prestwick International Airport with the local areas making Kilmarnock a popular commuter district***Moreover, Kilmarnock benefits from having some unique buildings including the Burns monument & The Dick Institute with recreational pursuits available within Kay Park & a plethora of local golf courses***This type of property is rarely brought to market and is likely to attract substantial interest from local proprietors and shrewd property investors.***Excellent opportunity for 1st Time Buyers to purchase an affordable and sizable property***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website - opascotland.com
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.