SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 15TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM. We're pleased to present to market this one bedroom flat in the East End of Glasgow. Potentially lucrative investment property - expected rental yield of 12% based on Guide Price. Would also suit first time buyers.
· ***GREAT OPPORTUNITY*** 1 bedroom flat in purpose built residential Building In Popular East end location***Sought after position***ASSET MANAGEMENT SALE INSTRUCTION ***Sure to Be of interest to Property Investors & 1st Time Buyers***
· The property comprises security entry, reception hall, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.***Excellent investment credentials***Estimated Rental Potential £450pcm (£5400 per annum)***12%+ Rental Return at Guide Price***
· ***41 Kilmany Drive Sold £62k (April 2020)***29 Kilmany Drive Sold £87k (December 2019)***47 Kilmany Drive 2/3 Sold £65k (2019)*** Heavily Discounted property to ensure sale***
· ***Ideal Buy To Let Property*** The area is further amenities available via the award winning Tollcross Park, Shettleston Library and the retailing destination of the Forge Shopping centre & Retail Park.
· Excellent Transport Links with M8/M74 within minutes circa 15 to City Centre. Ideal investment/ rental or re-sale prospect.***Excellent Flat & Discounted Auction Guide Price***
· Excellent ground floor flat in purpose built development. The property comprises entry, reception hall, lounge, kitchen, Large Double bedroom and bathroom. The property is within a modern style purpose built development***Estimated Rental Potential £450pcm (£5400 per annum)***23%+ Rental Return at Guide Price*** The property lies in the Shettleston area of East Glasgow and enjoys wide ranging local amenities to include shopping, access to schooling at primary and secondary levels and regular bus and rail travel to Central Glasgow and other destinations. Ideal for first time buyers and investors. The area is further amenities available via the award winning Tollcross Park, Shettleston Library and the retailing destination of the Forge Shopping centre & Retail Park. facilities including the new M74 motorway extension providing easy access to the M77 & M8 Motorways, major bus routes to Glasgow City Centre and local train stations at Shettleston. Both Lightburn Hospital & The Royal Infirmary are easily accessed form this location as are Glasgow Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities ensuring strong tenant demand for spacious & affordable accommodation.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website - opascotland.com
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...