SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 29TH OCTOBER 2020 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to offer this large 3 bed flat near Ayr Town Centre. Offered with vacant possession and strong potential rental yield.
• MASSIVE 3 bedroom flat in Town centre**High Tenant Demand District***Estimated rental value of: £550pcm (£6600 per annum)***Would lead to a rental return of over 17%***Strong tenant demand in Great rental location****SOLICITOR SALE INSTRUCTION***
• The accommodation comprises of: Entrance hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, 3 x double bedrooms and Shower room. The property benefits from having Gas central Heating & double glazing***Requires internal modernisation***Well placed for access to the town centre which offers a wide range of amenities & excellent retail shopping facilities
• ***SALES: 4 Princes Court, Ayr Sold £70k**40 Princes Court 2/E Sold £64,995**85 Princes Court, 1/N Sold £49k***MUST BE SOLD***33 Princes Court 2/E Sold £40k (May 18)** 49 Princes Court T/F Sold £39,200 (May 17)***103 Princes Court 1/SW Sold £39k***
• AYR TOWN CENTRE IS UNDERGOING A MASSIVE REGIONAL REDEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME*** Ideally located close to Ayr Town Centre. Minutes from Ayr train station with excellent transport links to Kilmarnock & Glasgow. Ayr has two railway stations offering regular services to and from Glasgow Central
• RARE Opportunity***to acquire a potentially very high yielding property. Estimated Achievable rental value of £550pcm (£6600 per annum)***Possible 17%+ rental return on a heavily discounted property***PRICED TO SELL***
Fabulous 3 Bedroom purpose built flat located close to Ayr Town centre benefiting from having Gas central heating & Double Glazing. This fantastic flat comprises: Lounge(17’6 x 13’7), Big Dining Kitchen (17’6 x 13’9), Double Bedroom 1, Double Bedroom 2 (18’6 x 17’7) & Double bedroom 3 (17’6 x 11’40)***Great Location*** Estimated Achievable rental value of £550pcm (£6600 per annum)***Ideal Buy to Let Opportunity with strong local tenant demand***NEAR TRAIN STATION and Excellent Town Centre Location***Well placed for a wide range of amenities & excellent retail shopping facilities. Ideally located close to Ayr Town Centre. Minutes from Ayr train station with excellent transport links to Kilmarnock & Glasgow. Ayr has two railway stations offering regular services to and from Glasgow Central. *** Excellent Potential Super Yield of 20%+ & Likely capital growth due to Massive Town Centre Regional Redevelopment Programme***Sure to be of interest to Yield focused property developers***
All our online properties are subject to a buyer's fee.
To arrange a viewing or discuss pre auction offers please contact our sales team.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website - opascotland.com
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.