SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 29TH OCTOBER 2020 AT 9.00AM. We are pleased to present to market this first floor one bedroom / studio flat in Paisley. Huge possible yield of 18% on Guide Price.
Preferred 1st floor 1 bed / studio flat in traditional tenement Building---This Property Must Be Sold At Auction---Ideal Development/ Investment Opportunity***
· The district is a popular rental location for students studying at The University of The West of Scotland, Key Workers at Glasgow Airport & The Royal Alexandra Hospital---ASSET MANAGER INSTRUCTION---
· ***9 Maxwellton St Sold £37k (June 19)***7 Maxwellton St Sold £60k (Oct 17)***11 Maxwellton St 2/1 Sold £36k (Sept 17)*** Attractive Low Guide Price to facilitate auction Sale***
· High Yielding Rental Opportunity*** Potential rent of £375pcm (£4500 per annum)***Possible Rental Return of 18%+ at Guide Price***
· The property is located close to Paisley Town Centre & is ideal for the University of the West of Scotland, The Royal Alexandra Hospital, The High Street & The Paisley Centre complimented with easy access to Gilmour Street Train Station.
Seldom available opportunity to buy a 1st floor 1 bed / Studio flat in Paisley Town Centre. This flat would make an ideal Investment / development project***Seldom available for sale*** This property is situated close to The University of West of Scotland***Popular Location for students. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a flat which offers excellent affordable rental prospects. The Location is ideal for letting to students at The University of West of Scotland, close to Paisley Town Centre with its Shopping centre, High Street & Train Stations. Further benefits include being close to the Royal Alexandra Hospital with Glasgow Airport being a short drive away, this property is a potential location for hospital workers. There are local shopping facilities available on adjacent streets to this property with extensive recreational facilities at Braehead Shopping Centre & The Xscape Entertainment centre. Furthermore, Paisley offers a plethora of Historic & Cultural pursuits centred around the acclaimed Paisley Museum & Art Galleries. The M8 motorway is nearby giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre (Circa 12 minutes) & Greenock (23 minutes) ***Excellent Potentially High Yielding Centrally located Property ***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...