SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 10TH DECEMBER 2020 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to offer this spacious 2 bed apartment in the super popular Govanhill area of Glasgow's South Side.
• *** BELOW MARKET VALUE FLAT ***In well placed Readily Accessible Location***This fabulous 2 bedroom flat with GCH & D/G***Requires upgrading & Modernisation***Phenomenal Potential***
• Currently comprising: 2 x Double bedrooms, Internal Kitchen, Spacious Living Room & Large bathroom***27 Westmoreland Street 3/1 Sold £125,027 (March 2020) ***
• ***Local Sales*** 100 Bowman Street 2/1 Sold £115,000 (May 2020)*** 78 Westmoreland Street 1/1 Sold £93,669 *** 81 Prince Edward Street Sold £135,250 (July 2020) ***
• This flat is set within a professionally managed building and is in a highly sought after central location, on street parking, secure door entry system**Excellent Opportunity for Investors / Developers & 1st Time Buyers Alike**
• The Queens Park district of Glasgow is a popular and leafy district benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via Queens Park Train Station.---
• The district is home to students and young professionals alike and is within walking distance to the Victoria Infirmary Hospital and Langside College.***Of Interest to Developers & First Time Buyers Alike***
Traditional Red Sandstone Tenement Building***This flat is a fabulous preferred 2 bedroom flat comprising: 2 Large Double Bedrooms, Living Room, internal Kitchen and bathroom***Ideal Opportunity to acquire fantastic development opportunity in a well maintained buildng***Sought After Street*** This flat benefits from having excellent transport facilities within close proximity to Queens Park train station and major bus routes of Victoria Road & Cathcart Road.***Furthermore, it benefits from having the shopping district of Victoria Road readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park is on the doorstep of this fabulous property***Estimated Rental Level of £700 pcm (£8400 per annum) upon completion of refurbishment and upgrading*** Moreover, the Southside entertainment district of Shawlands is nearby with its coffee shops and bars as is The Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Silverburn shopping centre and Langside College. Glasgow City Centre, Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities benefit from having direct transport links from Queens Park and thus makes this a popular destination for students with high tenant demand***VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website - opascotland.com
BRIDGING FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
Online Property Auctions Scotland have teamed up with a local boutique finance house to provide pre-approved finance on this property. Subject to terms and conditions, contact us for more details.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.