SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 10TH DECEMBER 2020 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to offer this spacious 2 bed apartment in the super popular Govanhill area of Glasgow's South Side.
• *** BELOW MARKET VALUE FLAT ***In well placed Readily Accessible Location***This fabulous 2 bedroom flat with GCH & D/G***Requires upgrading & Modernisation***Phenomenal Potential***
• Currently comprising: 2 x Double bedrooms, Internal Kitchen, Spacious Living Room & Large bathroom***27 Westmoreland Street 3/1 Sold £125,027 (March 2020) ***
• ***Local Sales*** 100 Bowman Street 2/1 Sold £115,000 (May 2020)*** 78 Westmoreland Street 1/1 Sold £93,669 *** 81 Prince Edward Street Sold £135,250 (July 2020) ***
• This flat is set within a professionally managed building and is in a highly sought after central location, on street parking, secure door entry system**Excellent Opportunity for Investors / Developers & 1st Time Buyers Alike**
• The Queens Park district of Glasgow is a popular and leafy district benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via Queens Park Train Station.---
• The district is home to students and young professionals alike and is within walking distance to the Victoria Infirmary Hospital and Langside College.***Of Interest to Developers & First Time Buyers Alike***
Traditional Red Sandstone Tenement Building***This flat is a fabulous preferred 2 bedroom flat comprising: 2 Large Double Bedrooms, Living Room, internal Kitchen and bathroom***Ideal Opportunity to acquire fantastic development opportunity in a well maintained buildng***Sought After Street*** This flat benefits from having excellent transport facilities within close proximity to Queens Park train station and major bus routes of Victoria Road & Cathcart Road.***Furthermore, it benefits from having the shopping district of Victoria Road readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park is on the doorstep of this fabulous property***Estimated Rental Level of £700 pcm (£8400 per annum) upon completion of refurbishment and upgrading*** Moreover, the Southside entertainment district of Shawlands is nearby with its coffee shops and bars as is The Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Silverburn shopping centre and Langside College. Glasgow City Centre, Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities benefit from having direct transport links from Queens Park and thus makes this a popular destination for students with high tenant demand***VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website - opascotland.com
BRIDGING FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
Online Property Auctions Scotland have teamed up with a local boutique finance house to provide pre-approved finance on this property. Subject to terms and conditions, contact us for more details.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.