SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 14TH JANUARY 2021 AT 9.00AM
· ***Former primary school site in fabulous setting in Quaint Village setting***Total Building size circa 6600 sq ft***Development and fantastic alternative use potential*** Total site in excess of 1 Acre***Planning permission granted by Aberdeen City Council for two dwelling houses with garages on site.
· Strong regional economy benefiting from Renewable Energy, Whisky, Oil & Gas, Agriculture & Tourism ***Being Sold with a heavily reduced Capital Price*** The Site would be ideal for a small housing development***
· Sales: 40 Elphin Street Sold £81k (Nov 19)***School House, Elphin St Sold £166k (April 19)***36 Elphin St Sold £80k (Mar 19)***3 Elphin St Sold £155k (Dec 16)***39 Elphin St Sold £162k (July 15)***
· This single storey building with an internal floorplate of circa 6600 sq ft offers excellent possible development potential (subject to consents)*** It’s internal configuration is: 3 main classroom areas with staff ancillary, kitchen, stores and WC facilities. Externally there is a large car park and well defined large grassed areas***
· ***Great tourist location*** This would make a perfect glamping retreat with main building facilities*** Near to the beach and North Sea*** Idyllic Highly Sought after Aberdeenshire Coast location with fantastic long term possible Development Opportunities***
Seldom Available Property---Ideal for redevelopment into Affordable tourist facility*** Magnificent Setting*** Single Storey building in good internal condition with Massive Gardens and Car Park*** Would be excellent for Glamping operation with central building offering bolt on facilities including further accommodation*** Excellent potential to create an income producing lifestyle business (subject to planning)***This former primary school and community facility has an internal floorplate of circa 6600 sq ft***The wider site is in excess of 1 acre*** Perfect for small developer to build a cul de sac development of affordable homeowner properties (subject to planning)*** New Aberdour is located within the heart of the Vibrant & highly sought after Aberdeenshire Coastal region with Strong regional economy benefiting from Renewable Energy, Whisky, Oil & Gas, Agriculture & Tourism***The property is located in the centre of this Quaint Village.***Being Sold with a heavily reduced Capital Price to ensure auction sale***Rare Opportunity***This property is priced to Sell at Auction**
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...