SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION - 28TH JANUARY 2021 AT 9.00AM. Great Opportunity to acquire a former public house comprising a full two storey detached building offering excellent redevelopment potential (STP). Possibility to create multiple units from this property.
· Central Location with excellent motorway links & near to a number of autotrade outlets, national trade counter operators and industrial estates** **Achievable rental levels of £15,000 per annum + depending on use of the property**
· The ground floor public house is circa 1150 sq ft and is presented in excellent order***We believe The First floor was formerly a flat. It is currently in a shell condition and is circa 750 sq ft.
· Located within a mixed commercial / residential area the property has a number of potential alternative uses subject to obtaining all necessary consents ***
· This property offers a plethora of opportunities for the savvy investor/ developer***Potential to convert into Multiple Units*** Great restaurant opportunity***
Seldom available Full 2 storey detached building formerly trading as a Public House and now offering excellent potential **Opportunity to create a lifestyle business re opening as a trading gastropub / restaurant (subject to planning)*** Multiple alternative uses including offices, retail units, nursery*** Additional upper floor flat (currently unhabitable and in shell condition)*** The surrounding area is a big mixture of residential developments and autotrade outlets, national trade counter operators and industrial estates***This type of property is rarely brought to market and is likely to attract substantial interest from local proprietors and shrewd property investors. The property is located close to a number of Kilmarnock landmarks including: The Dick Institute, Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock Academy, Kay Park & is located within walking distance to Kilmarnock College ***Ideal owner occupier Opportunity*Affordable Guide Price*Popular Property***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
BRIDGING FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
Online Property Auctions Scotland have teamed up with a local boutique finance house to provide pre-approved finance on this property. Subject to terms and conditions, contact us for more details.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.