SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 17TH DECEMBER 2020 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to offer this fantastic investment opportunity.
Residential Investment: Hillhead Cottage, Spey Bridge, PH26 3NJ
• ***FIRST TIME ON THE OPEN MARKET IN OVER 36 YEARS*** Traditional Cottage: 3 Room, Kitchen, Shower room & Toilet*** Being sold subject to a long term tenancy*** All available tenancy details in the legal pack *** A Once in a lifetime opportunity to buy a heavily discounted tenanted investment with amazing asset management potential***
• ***Hillhead Cottage is in Speybridge next to Granton upon spey*** Situated within The Cairngorms National Park this location offers unrivalled Recreational activities including golfing, walking trails, fishing & is a perfect holiday home location***
• Properties in this location seldom come up for sale***Sales within ¼ mile as per Land Registry of Scotland Search:*** The Geans, Ph26 3NQ: Sold £530k (May 2020)*** Riverholme, Ph26 3NJ: Sold £114k Sept 19*** Speymoon, Ph26 3NJ Sold £272k (March 2006)***Hemlock, PH26 3NQ Sold £250k (Nov 13)
• Potential for re-development to Luxury cottage subject to all relevant consents--- Seldom available Investment opportunity with longer term redevelopment potential within the heart of a Truly Incredible Location***
• This property is likely to attract Substantial Interest from Local & National investors / developers seeking a Seldom Available property***
*** This property had been in the same family ownership since 1986*** Very rarely seen for sale: Fabulous 2 bedroom Cottage in semi – rural location in Speybridge *** The property comprises: 3 Room, Kitchen, Shower room & Toilet*** Being sold subject to a long term tenancy*** All available tenancy details in the legal pack*** If vacant and refurbished this property would be an Idyllic Retirement / Holiday Home with potentially Stong Demand as a Holiday Let*** Surrounded by a plethora of leisure activities and well positioned close to Granton: Known as the “Gateway to the malt whisky trail” *** Situated within the Cairngorms National Park Grantown is the Capital of Strathspey and a leading tourist resort. It has shopping centre, Luxury hotels and guest houses, Primary and Grammar schools, Cottage Hospital and Health Centre. Sporting facilities include 18 hole golf course, leisure centre with court sports hall, climbing wall, fitness suite and swimming pool, excellent Salmon and Trout fishing in the River Spey and other waters, tennis courts, bowling green, children's recreation park and forest walks through Grant Park. The Grantown Heritage Centre is open through the summer and Highland Games are held at different venues throughout the Spey Valley. Within easy reach are the Cairngorm Mountains for winter sports facilities and hill walking. The sandy beaches of the Moray Firth are also readily accessible*** PLEASE NOTE THAT TENANT MUST NOT BE DISTURBED***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.