SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION - 28TH JANUARY 2021 AT 9.00AM. We are pleased to present to market this large two bedroom flat in the popular district of Dennistoun in Glasgow. Potential High Yield for Buy-to-Let investors with rental levels of £600 per month in sought-after rental area.
· Full 2 bedroom tenement flat on preferred 2nd Floor in sought after popular district***BMV PROPERTY IN POPULAR LOCATION *** Traditional Red Sandstone Tenement Building*** Asset Management Sale Instruction***
· This property comprises 2 x Large Double bedrooms, Full Spacious Living Room, Fitted Galley Kitchen & Bathroom, Benefits from having Gas Central Heating***Estimated Achievable Rental Level of £600 pcm (£7200 per annum)*** Ideal investment opportunity with Potential High Yield in Central Location***
· ***Sales Fee*** 1358 Duke Street Sold £70k (Sept 17)**1328 Duke Street Sold £72,500 (Sept 17) ***1358 Duke Street Sold £75k (March 17)***
· Benefits from having excellent transport links to City Centre, Universities, Hospitals & shopping centre***Modern Houses Nearby***Estimated Yield at Guide Price: 11% + ***Popular for students, Doctors & Nurses***Ideal rental for Young Professionals***Sought After Rental District***
· ***Potential High Yielding Investment Opportunity ***In an area with expected High Capital Growth Potential due to regeneration & ongoing Investment***Key arterial route within Glasgow***Ideal for Investors looking for Income & Long Term Growth***
Well positioned Full 2 bedroom flat located on the preferred 2nd floor of a refurbished traditional Red sandstone tenement building in popular sought after district near Dennistoun in Glasgow’s thriving East End. This property comprises 2 x Large Double bedrooms, Full Spacious Living Room,Fitted Galley Kitchen & Bathroom, Benefits from having Gas Central Heating***Potentially High yielding Residential Investment Property in central location***Achievable rent £600pcm (£7200 per annum)***High amenity area*** and is popular with students, hospital staff & key workers. Excellent location convenient for City Centre, Merchant City, Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities, The Royal Infirmary Hospital & The Forge retail park & shopping centre and The City Park Office Complex*** ***High Volume of tenant demand*** The local district is a fantastic location benefiting from excellent transport links to Glasgow city centre via bus routes on Alexandra Parade and Duke Street and is well serviced by local train stations. The property is further enhanced due to substantial ongoing investment and regeneration of wider area. ***WILL ATTRACT SUBSTANTIAL INTEREST FROM INVESTORS***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
BRIDGING FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
Online Property Auctions Scotland have teamed up with a local boutique finance house to provide pre-approved finance on this property. Subject to terms and conditions, contact us for more details.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.