SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 14TH JANUARY 2021 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer this double garage in exclusive area of Newton Mearns.
DOUBLE GARAGE PREMISES, BROOMCLIFF, CASTLETON COURT DEVELOPMENT, NEWTON MEARNS, GLASGOW
• ***UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY*** Double Garage Premises in 1 of Glasgow’s most exclusive & Sought after Districts***Located within a Large Complex of Luxury Apartments***100% PRIME AND RARE PROPERTY*** SOLICITOR SALE INSTRUCTION***
• Ideal for owner occupiers in the locale vicinity***Excellent Storage or Investment Opportunity***Estimated rental Value: £3,900 per annum***This area is known for it’s shortage of available parking***Rare Opportunity***
• ***EXCLUSIVE RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD***Flat 31 Broomcliff Sold £160k (August 20)*** Flat 4 Broomcliff Sold £154k (Dec 19)*** Flat 9 Broomcliff Sold £165k (July 19)** 43 Castleton Drive Sold £330k (Oct 18)** 62 Castleton Drive Sold £352,500 (May 18)** 51 Castleton Drive Sold £297,100 (Aug 18)***GREAT DISTRICT***
• **Rare opportunity in the heart of The Castle Court Complex in the Sought after Newton Mearns district of Glasgow**. Ideal for Investors seeking a high yielding Investment Opportunity***Estimated 17.7 % Yield at Guide Price***Perfect for owner occupiers looking for affordable Car Parking & storage***
• This is a rarely available opportunity to acquire within one of Glasgow’s Premier residential district***MAJOR PARKING SHORTAGE IN THE AREA***
***UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY*** Double Garage Premises in 1 of Glasgow’s most exclusive & Sought after Districts***Located within a Large Complex of Luxury Apartments***100% PRIME AND RARE PROPERTY***Power of Attorney Sale Instruction***Ideal for storage in a densely populated area or potential use as a workshop***Estimated rental Potential of £3900 per annum***In the heart of the leafy district of Newton Mearns in Glasgow’s highly sought after Southside.***The garage is located off Broomhill Avenue, in Newton Mearns. This area is known for having a major shortage of Parking facilities***Unique Auction Property*** Desirable Investment Credentials: Estimated rental value of £3900 per annum (£75 per week) *** With a large catchment population of possible occupiers***This property is likely to attract substantial interest from homeowners and investors alike looking for a unique and rarely available opportunity***Must Be Sold at Auction***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.