SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 11TH FEBRUARY 2021 AT 9.00AM - We are pleased to present to market this land plot in the Ayrshire seaside town of Saltcoats. Exciting investment or development opportunity with potential very high yield. Possible rental levels of £6,000 per annum (as a yard).
· ***Potential Rental Return of 20% per annum***Substantial yard with possible development potential***Near the Town centre of popular commuter town of Saltcoats*** Densely populated residential district*** Amazing Potential*** Very Low Guide Price***Must Be Sold***
· The subjects are circa: 5300 sq ft***Close to BUSY TRAIN STATION*** **Exciting Investment or development Potential***Possible Very High Yielding Opportunity*** Possible achievable rental levels (as a yard) of £6000 per annum*** 20% rental return at Guide Price***
· ***Possible Alternative uses include: storage containers, car sales yard, Builders yard, car park***Possible Development Potential subject to obtaining necessary consents***
· SALTCOATS TOWN CENTRE HAS UNDERGONE A MASSIVE REGIONAL REDEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME***Funded By the Irvine Bay regeneration programme*** Part of the “three towns” conurbation on the Ayrshire coast***
· Affordable investment / potential development opportunity (subject to planning)*** Seldom available for sale *** Great Opportunity*** This property will sell** Contact Now To Buy**
RARE Opportunity***to acquire a potentially very high yielding property***The yard is unsurfaced and extends to 483.11 square metres or thereby. It is accessed off Canal Place, sharing an access with various residential properties fronting Canal Place. To the south is the mainline railway line but otherwise the site is currently unbounded*** Once Asset Managed and let this site could potentially deliver Substantial annual rental yields*** Saltcoats is a small town on the west coast of North Ayrshire, Scotland with an estimated resident population of approximately 11,000*** Estimated Achievable rental value of £500pcm (£6000 per annum)***Possible 20%+ rental return on a heavily discounted property***PRICED TO SELL***Seldom available Substantial yard with possible development potential***This property is circa 5300 Sq Ft*** ***Well placed for a wide range of amenities & should let as a yard with excellent credentials. Ideally located. ***Excellent Potential Super Yield of 20%+ & Likely capital growth due to wider region regeneration programme***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.