SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 11TH FEBRUARY 2021. Presenting to market this large two bedroom flat in Paisley. Suitable for both homeowners and investors, the property is currently vacant. If purchased as a Buy-to-Let, expected rent is £525pcm - a return of 14%+ on Guide Price.
· Large 2 bedroom flat with GCH & D/G. ***Requires internal modernisation***Excellent Buy To Let Opportunity*** Ideal for investors & developers*** Great Potential*** Big room Sizes***
· The district is a popular rental location for students studying at The University of The West of Scotland, Key Workers at Glasgow Airport & The Royal Alexandra Hospital.***For Sale on Instructions of Asset Managers***
· Rare Potentially High Yielding Investment opportunity***Estimated rent of £525pcm (£6300 per annum)***Possible Rental Return of 14%+ at Guide Price***
· 41 Green Road Sold £55.5k (Nov 19)***56 Green Road Sold £60k (April 19)***20 Green Rd G/E Sold for £78k***20 Green Rd G/L Sold £74k*** 118 Green Rd Sold £80k (April 14)***Discounted Price to Sell Property***
· The property is located close to The Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley Town Centre & is ideal for the University of the West of Scotland, The High Street & The Paisley Centre complimented with easy access to Gilmour Street Train Station.
Seldom available opportunity to buy a full 2 bedroom purpose built flat in Paisley close to The Royal Alexandra Hospital (Ideal for key workers) & near to Town Centre. The property comprises: Large 9’8 x 8’5) & Bathroom. The property benefits from having Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing*** Good Property in Highly Desirable location*** This property is situated close to Hospital & Ideal for University***Popular Location for key workers & students. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a flat which offers excellent affordable rental prospects. The property is further complimented with Glasgow Airport being nearby (8 minute drive), & The M8 motorway leading to most major attractions including Glasgow City Centre (18 minute drive), Glasgow’s West End (20 minute drive) & Greenock (circa 25 minutes) ***This property is an ideal location for hospital workers. There are local shopping facilities available near this property with extensive recreational facilities at Braehead Shopping Centre & The Xscape Entertainment centre.*** Furthermore, Paisley offers a plethora of Historic & Cultural pursuits centred around the acclaimed Paisley Museum & Art Galleries.***Excellent Investment 1st time buyer opportunity***
For viewings on any of our properties please contact our office.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.