SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION - THURSDAY 28TH JANUARY 2021. Rare opportunity to purchase a portfolio of lock up garages within popular residential district in Stirling. Numerous development opportunities (STC). Total land approximately 0.1 acres.
PORTFOLIO OF GARAGES, MILLER PLACE, STIRLING, FK8 1UX
• Investment / Development Opportunity to buy a portfolio of dilapidated garages in a 100% Prime Residential Location within Stirling***Possible Potential development site in Highly Desirable district*** Seldom brought to the market** ***
• Located within a High density residential district these garages offer a rare & potentially high yielding opportunity. Ideal for refurbishment and thereafter letting as garages or small workshops***Possible Potential Residential development opportunity (subject to planning & consents)***
• ***This is a once in a lifetime Opportunity*** 3 Miller Place Sold £210k (Sept 2020)***5 Miller Place Sold £144,500***28 James St Sold £170k (Nov 2020)***18 Forth St Sold £145k (Nov 2020)**1 Rosebery Place Sold £270k (July 18)*** HIGH VALUE RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT
• Unique opportunity to purchase a small site circa 0.1 acre in popular location containing a number of dilapidated garages*** Surrounded by residential properties this property offers a plethora of potential uses.
• Easily Accessible location down lane off Miller Place** Excellent Storage or Investment potential *Fabulous Opportunity: For Local Investor / Developer*
A rare opportunity to purchase a portfolio of lock up garages within popular residential district in Stirling*** If the garages were refurbished, there could be in excess of 13 new lock up garages on site with an estimated value of £195,000 (£15,000 per garage) This is all subject to consents and estimated values***Excellent possible development potential***Once in a lifetime opportunity** ***High Density Location ***100% PRIME AND RARE PROPERTY*** The expected rental value of a new garage unit in this location is £40 per week equating to an annual combined income of £27,040***If 13 new garages were constructed at a cost of £5k per garage*** 26% Rental Return at Guide Price***Stirling is a city in central Scotland with a wider council population of circa 91,000 it is reputed to be the third fastest growing area of Scotland in terms of population. The city is a centre for local government, higher education, tourism, retail, and industry. The property for sale is located on the eastern side of Millar Place in the riverside area of Stirling.
For viewings on any of our properties please contact our office.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.