SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 28TH JANUARY 2021. We are pleased to present this one bedroom apartment in Dunblane town centre.
· ***FIRST TIME ON OPEN MARKET AS INDIVIDUAL UNIT IN OVER 40 YEARS*** This property requires a degree of internal modernisation***Perfect Project Property…Ideal for Developers & Investors*** Excellent Buy to Let Property / Holiday Home (Airbnb)***Close to train Station*** Town Centre Location***
· This property being offered for sale comprises: 1 bedroom, living room, kitchen & bathroom*** Attic area may allow for additional living space subject to the appropriate planning*** Excellent development opportunity*** Very Rarely Available Residential property at heavily discounted price in Great Location*** Popular Scenic Town***
· 32 High Street ,Flat B Dunblane Sold £142k (Oct 2020)***12 High Street, Dunblane Sold £135k (April 19)***28B High Street, Dunblane Sold £134k***17 Holmehill Court, Dunblane Sold £120k (Oct 2020)***16 Buccleuch Court, Dunblane Sold £216.5k (June 2020)***
· The Estimated Achievable rental levels for this property are: £450pcm (£5400 per annum)***This would equate to an annual rental return of: 12% per annum*** Great Value for money and buy to let Potential*** Not To be Missed*** Ideal For Owner Occupiers and professional Investors***
· Great location - Within 40 minutes commute to Glasgow and within 1 hour drive of Edinburgh*** Regular train service - Popular with commuters & Ideal for Holiday Lets*** Must be sold*** Excellent Transport Links throughout Scotland***
***MASSIVELY DISCOUNTED GUIDE PRICE TO ENSURE AUCTION SALE*** Ideal Holiday Home / Airbnb Holiday Let*** Popular Tourist Location***Development Opportunity***Rare opportunity to purchase a 1 Bedroom 1st floor flat in popular residential town*** comprises: 1 bedroom, living room, kitchen & bathroom*** Sure to attract substantial interest from locals and professional investors*** Great location - Within commuting distance of both Glasgow and Edinburgh. Regular train service ***Popular with tourists*** Central location. Idyllic Quaint Town** Fantastic Development / Investment*** Project Property*** Perfect for landlord portfolio expansion. Dunblane is a town in the council area of Stirling in central Scotland. It is a commuter town, with many residents making use of good transport links to much of the Central Belt, including Glasgow and Edinburgh.
For viewings on any of our properties please contact our office.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.