SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 25TH FEBRUARY 2021 AT 9.00AM
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer this plot of land.
STRIP OF LAND, LINKS ROAD, BO’NESS
• Small strip of land circa 272 Sq m in central Bo’ness location Near the waterfront*** Sure to appeal to Shrewd property investors looking for Unique opportunity ***Potential Ransom strip*** Location Between 2 possible development sites***
• The site appears to be a former access road and is located on a main arterial route through Bo’ness*** Prominent Location on Busy Road*** Possible Uses include Billboard / Advertising (subject to planning)*
• ---For Sale by Instruction of National Property Company---Must be Sold At Auction 25th February 2021---Ideal for Professional Investors and Property Developers--- Minimum Guide Price to Ensure Auction Sale
• Adjacent Land sales: The site to the west sold for £45,000 (Oct 2020)***The site to the east sold for £26,000 (Sept 2015)*** There is a carpark development site to the immediate north and thereafter The Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway and the Museum of Scottish Railways
• Sure to appeal to Shrewd property buyer looking for Unique investment opportunity***This is an excellent potential ransom strip of great interest to the neighbouring proprietors***
***One off opportunity to acquire a small strip of land in central Bo’ness location***Sure to appeal to Shrewd property investors looking for Unique opportunity ***Potential Ransom strip*** Location Between 2 possible development sites*** Potential for Lucrative profits via Site Assembly Projects*** Prominent Location on Busy Road*** Possible Uses include Billboard / Advertising (subject to planning)*** Bo’ness offers a choice of shops, supermarkets including Tesco, Lidl, primary and secondary schooling, recreation centre and regular bus services to the surrounding areas. Easy access to the M9 motorway and Edinburgh Airport. Throughout the town there are stunning views of the River Forth and beyond Bo’ness has recently enjoyed a period of growth in terms of new housing developments built by major builders and this is set to continue with the proposed regeneration plan for the town centre and harbour area** This rarely available property Must be Sold At Auction 25th February 2021
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.