SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 11TH FEBRUARY 2021. Another excellent investment opportunity from Online Property Auctions Scotland. Large three bedroom duplex apartment in Glasgow's West End, set in refurbished building. Excellent rental prospects - expected yield of 13%+ against Guide Price. Massively discounted to ensure sale.
· Rarely Available Duplex 3 bedroom flat in Refurbished building within Glasgow’s West End***100% PRIME LOCATION*** Heavily Discounted to ensure auction Sale***
· 3 Large Double Bedrooms, Spacious living room, Large Kitchen & Bathroom***IDEAL FOR STUDENTS*** New Gas Central heating, Partial Double Glazing, Secure entry. Excellent access to Glasgow University & located on travel routes to the city centre.
· 70 Glenfinnan Dr Sold £85k (Dec 20)**11U Glenfinnan Dr Sold £81k (Sept 20)*** 41 Glenfinnan Dr Sold £92k (Nov 19)*** 66 Glenfinnan Dr Sold £86,750 (May 19)***29 Glenfinnan Dr Sold £87,200 (April 19)***
· ***Estimated achievable rents of £750pcm (£9000 per annum)***Possible 13%+ Rental Yield at Guide Price***Low Guide Price to Ensure auction sale***Spacious Room Sizes*** Massive Flat at Heavily reduced price***
· This property benefits from being within a central location near a number of amenities within a refurbished building.***Excellent Opportunity***
Fantastic 3 bedroom duplex flat in a refurbished building***Requires modernised Internally*** The property is located within Glasgow’s desirable & sought after West End. This property comprises: Double bedroom 1 (13'6'' x 10'7'), Double Bedroom 2: (13'2'' x 8'6'), Double Bedroom 3: (9'6'' x 7'7'), Living Room: (16'4'' x 13'4), Full Kitchen: (13'7'' x 8'4) & Bathroom***The property benefits from having Gas Central Heating & Partial Double Glazing*** This fantastic Buy to Let Opportunity benefits from being located within a modernised & well maintained building. Ideal possible investment property with Estimated Rent of £750pcm (£9000 per annum). This property is ideal for Glasgow University creating substantial tenant demand within the West End of Glasgow from Students*** Moreover, the property is readily accessible to Motorways and public transport links***High Demand District***All amenities can be found along Maryhill Road, Great Western Road & Byres Road within minutes. In addition, Maryhill Park is a short distance away whilst road links can be found via the Clyde Tunnel, Clydeside Expressway, and M8 motorway network***Glasgow University & Southern General Hospital ensures steady rental demand***Further Sales: 20U Kirkhill Dr Sold £94,250 (Dec 19)**91U Kelvindale Rd Sold £102,020 (Sept 19)***Excellent opportunity for Investors or 1st time buyers looking for well maintained good quality address in popular location.***100% Prime West End Location***
For viewings on any of our properties please contact our office.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.