SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 25TH FEBRUARY 2021. We are delighted to present to market this two storey end terraced building in Ayr Town Centre. Former commercial premises, now suitable for change of use subject to planning permission. Property available at a discounted price to ensure sale.
***2 Storey End Terraced Building***close to Ayr Town Centre***Ideal for change of use---Potential Residential 2 storey House---- Subject to planning*** Rarely brought to market at Heavily Discounted Guide Price*** Excellent Asset Management & Investment Potential***
· The subjects are circa: 450 sq ft.***Opposite TK Maxx and Modern housing*** Fabulous location with an estimated rental potential up to £500 pcm (£6000 per annum)**Exciting Investment potential***High Yielding Opportunity***
· ***32 George St Sold £70k (Nov 19)*** 26 George St Sold £60k (Oct 18)***Central location with very low Rateable value*** Heavily Discounted Guide Price to Ensure auction sale***Asset Manager Instruction***
· AYR TOWN CENTRE IS UNDERGOING A MASSIVE REGIONAL REDEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME*** Ideally located close to Ayr Town Centre. Minutes from Ayr train station with excellent transport links to Kilmarnock & Glasgow. Ayr has two railway stations offering regular services to and from Glasgow Central
· RARE Opportunity***to acquire a potentially very high yielding property. Estimated Achievable rental value of £500pcm (£6000 per annum)***Possible 17%+ rental return on a heavily discounted property***PRICED TO SELL***
**Seldom available Full 2 storey building close to Ayr Town Centre.***Ample local parking*** Excellent potential to asset manage with HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY POSSIBILITIES (Subject to planning)***Further Alternatives uses include conversion to a fabulous 2 storey semi detached house (Subject to planning)***This fantastic property is an ideal possible HIGH YIELDING investment opportunity*** Estimated rental potential of £6,000 per annum *** subject to hot food takeway consent being obtained and active tenant***NEAR TRAIN STATION and Excellent Town Centre Location***Ayr is the administrative and principal retail centre for Ayrshire with a population of around 48,000 persons and a catchment population in excess of 180,000 persons. The town is situated approximately 40 miles south‐west of Glasgow City Centre. The subjects are situated in a mixed residential and commercial area to the northeast of the town centre and located on the east side of George Street opposite the entrance to the TK Maxx department store***Well placed for a wide range of amenities & excellent retail shopping facilities. Ideally located close to Ayr Town Centre. Minutes from Ayr train station with excellent transport links to Kilmarnock & Glasgow. Ayr has two railway stations offering regular services to and from Glasgow Central.***Excellent Potential Super Yield of 17%+ & Likely capital growth due to Massive Town Centre Regional Redevelopment Programme***Asset Manager Instruction***MUST SELL**
Give us a call to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.