SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021. Superb development opportunity in picturesque Tarbet, Argyll & Bute. Detached former public convenience on main road offering potentially lucrative conversion to residential home, short-term let or commercial development.
· ***Seldom seen for sale***Detached building in Idyllic picturesque setting with excellent development / conversion credentials*** Potential for residential holiday home, short-term let or small commercial development (subject to consents) *** NEAR LOCH LOMOND & Loch Long***
· Strong & Lucrative local holiday home market*** Readily accessible near to Arrochar & Tarbet train Station*** Easy Drive to Glasgow on the banks of Loch Lomond and close to Golf Clubs, Cameron House, Duck Bay Marina & The Tarbet Hotel***
· ***SAME POSTCODE SALES: Aye Servus, Tighloan Sold £145k (June 20)**Old Jocks Cottage Sold £210k (Nov 18)** Camus Loutro Sold £290k*** NEARBY SALES: 4 Stillbrae Sold £163,257 (Dec 20)** 6 Stillbrae Sold £163,500 (Oct 20)**
· This single storey detached building comprises circa 550 sq ft of space on ground floor with 2 entrances. The building is presented in a shell condition. However, offers an amazing possible development potential to convert into a duplex detached house (subject to planning)***
· Alternative commercial uses include possible seasonal Coffee / Sandwich shop ideal for tourists during holiday season (subject to planning)*** With Staycations expected to increase, this would be a great possible business opportunity***
This fantastic property is a single storey detached former public convenience situated on a prominent main road position in Tarbet*** The property is approximately 550 sq ft in size and benefits from a peaceful setting next to Loch Lomond and close to Loch Long*** Tarbet is a highly sought after and very popular tourist destination located within the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park. This district is considered one of the most magnificent & highly sought after locations within Scotland. It is now known for being the scene of ‘the squirrel wars.’ Situated a short drive from the shores of Loch Long, a sea loch surrounded by mountains and known for both it’s fishing and scuba diving facilities with breathtaking views across the ‘Arrochar Alps’. The World Famous Loch Lomond Golf Couse and marina are within a short driving distance from this fantastic property. This property offers a unique opportunity to acquire a building which offers the potential to be developed into a number of possible opportunities including, takeaway or retail unit offering services to the local population or the vast number of tourists who travel through this gateway to Argyllshire (all potential opportunities are subject to obtaining relevant statutory planning consents)---Furthermore, this unique property lends itself to a potential residential conversion (stp)---The transport links to Tarbet are fantastic with Glasgow approximately 30 miles away on the A82 and the Arrochar & Tarbet Railway station having regular trains to Glasgow City Centre & the wider region.
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.