SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021 - Superb Development Opportunity in Stirling City Centre. Huge potential for multiple unit residential development, subject to planning. Ground floor and basement of former public house - would also suit commercial development. Circa 2,300 square foot of development space.
· ***Development Opportunity***Ground Floor Duplex of Traditional Building in***Prime Central Stirling Location***Ideal for Residential or Commercial Development (subject to planning)*** Excellent Asset Management & Development Potential*** Would Easily Convert into Multiple Residential Units*** Circa 2300 sq ft of Development space***
· This substantial property should convert into circa 8 Self contained Studio units or larger HMO (subject to planning)** Central Position close to heart of Town Centre*** Fabulous location with Strong Tenant and Purchaser Demand (Post completion of development) **Exciting Development Project***Potentially Lucrative Opportunity***
· ****7A Lower Bridge St Sold £120k (Sept 17)***15 Lower Bridge St 1/3 Sold £82,375 (Aug 19)*** 15 Lower Bridge St Sold 1/2 Sold £82,000 (Nov 20)*** 13 Lower Bridge St Sold £85,500 (Aug 18)***15 Lower Bridge St 2/1 Sold £80k (Sept 17)***
· This fabulous property is located close to The Vibrant Stirling City Centre***Near Stirling Castle & Cowane Street***Ideal For Rental With Exceptionally Strong Student tenant demand from Stirling University (Circa 11,000 students) with increasing numbers of Foreign Students***
· Ideally located close to the city centre of Stirling***Near to Stirling Train Station & The Thistle’s Shopping Centre*** Great Motorway Network linking Stirling to Glasgow (26 Miles) & Edinburgh (37 Miles)*** Sure to Attract Substantial Interest From Developers & Investors alike)
RARE Opportunity***to acquire a Fantastic development opportunity***Huge potential for multiple unit residential development***Possible Enormous Rental or Development Return***Ground Floor and basement (Raised at rear of property)***Must be sold***100% Prime Central Stirling Position***Near to the Heart of the City Centre** This substantial property is large enough to convert into circa 8 self contained studios or alternatively 4 / 6 self contained flats**Possible rental of £500pcm per studio*** £48,000 Rental Income post development***Central Position close to Stirling Castle, Shopping Centres, Train Station***Ideal For Students at Stirling University which has a tie in with Singapore’s NYP University*** Fabulous location with possible lucrative rental potential (post completion of residential development) subject to planning **Exciting Development Project***Potentially High Yielding Opportunity***If development expenses were £20,000 per unit x 8 studios: £160,000 development, £80,000 Guide price: Total costs: £240,000***Possible 20% Rental return post development***Discounted Guide Price to Ensure auction sale*** The above scenarios are all subject to planning and estimated costs and rental income guidelines…Buyers MUST make their own enquiries and establish their own detailed financial costings and income projections*** NEAR TRAIN STATION and Excellent City Centre Location***Well placed for a wide range of amenities & excellent retail shopping facilities. Minutes from Stirling train station with excellent transport links to Edinburgh & Glasgow*** Not to be Missed by Developers / Investors***
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.