SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021. Superb Value One Bedroom Second Floor Tenement Flat in Dennistoun, Glasgow. Superb Buy-to-Let opportunity, potential 13%+ yield if purchased at Guide Price.
Rarely Available Fantastic 1 bedroom tenement flat in highly sought after Dennistoun district of Glasgow***This Property is Located within one of Glasgow’s Last remaining Price Growth HOT SPOTS***Benefits from having Double Glazing***Great Opportunity***
· This property is located within a traditional red sandstone tenement building ***Full rental value: £500pcm (£6000 per annum)*** Great Potential And an Ideal Addition to Professional Investors Portfolio***
· **8 Aberfoyle St 3/1 Sold £95k (Jan 21)**22 Aberfoyle St 2/1 Sold £52.5k (Dec 20)**38 Aberfoyle St 0/2 Sold £60,423 (Oct 20)**21 Aberfoyle St 3/2 Sold £86,868 (July 20)***THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD***
· Benefits from having excellent transport links to City Centre, Universities, Hospitals & shopping centre.***Massively Acclaimed regeneration Zone with Strong House Price Growth***Popular for students, Doctors & Nurses***Ideal rental for Young Professionals***Sought After Rental District***
· Full rental Value of £6000 per annum (post refurbishment) which is a 13%+ return at guide price. ***Huge Growth Potential***Great Acquisition at low guide price***
Traditional 1 bedroom tenement flat in popular sought after Dennistoun district of Glasgow. This property living room, bedroom area, kitchen and bathroom. This property has Double Glazing. The property is located within a traditional red sandstone tenement building.***Close to many amenities and transport links***The estimated full rental level for this property is £500pcm (£6000 per annum) which equates to a 13%+ rental return at guide price***The property would benefit from a degree of internal reconfiguration creating a front facing open plan living room / kitchen and rear facing bedroom ( subject to building consents). The Dennistoun district is a fantastic location benefiting from excellent transport links to Glasgow city centre via bus routes on Alexandra Parade and Duke Street and is well serviced by local train stations. The local district is popular with students at Glasgow Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities, The Royal Infirmary Hospital & The City Park Office Complex***This generates a large tenant base for properties in this district*** A number of amenities are located nearby including Alexandra Park, The Forge shopping centre and retail Park and the shopping district of Duke Street***GREAT PROPERTY WITH EXCELLENT POTENTIAL**
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.