SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 22ND APRIL 2021 AT 9.00AM.
TAKEAWAY PREMISES , 3 JORDAN LANE, KENNOWAY, FIFE
* ***Potentially Lucrative Rental Opportunity***Strong Town Centre location***Potential Rental of £175 per week (£9100 per annum)*** Potential Yield: 18%+***Benefits from having Full Hot Food Consents *** Expected to have strong Tenant Demand***Ideal for owner occupier or Investor ***
* SOUGHT AFTER AND DESIRABLE TOWN*** Located in Central Fife the wider area is undergoing regeneration with substantial new residential developments are planned throughout the region
* Strong Growth Location***Ideal for Owner Occupiers & professional Investors***Great Opportunity*** ***Excellent Investment & Asset Management Potential***
* EXCELLENT PROPERTY WITH FANTASTIC POTENTIAL***This property must be sold in auction with the guide price being set accordingly***
* ***Established TOWN CENTRE LOCATION***Near all amenities*** Ideal for Hot Food Takeaway*** Lifestyle Business Potential for owner occupier*** Perfect for Investors or Owner Occupiers***
Town Centre Location**Fantastic local parade of shops***Single Storey***Ideal for Investment / Owner Occupier***Unique Location*** Excellent size for Takeaway***Ideal for Rental with possible high yield *** This is a superb opportunity to acquire a high profile property in a unique location***Exceptional Potentially High Yielding Property***Ideal as a Hot Food Takeaway ***Benefits form having full hot food consent***Potential rent of up to £9,100 per annum. Perfect for investors looking to asset manage and create a possibly lucrative investment***Positioned in a prominent location within the town centre---Nearby occupiers including Multiple operators, pharmacy, foodstores, general retailers***Excellent Investment Opportunity***Priced to Sell by Asset Managers & is sure to attract strong interest from Property Investors seeking potentially High Yielding income***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.