SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 22ND APRIL 2021.
· *** Incredible Asset Management / Investment Opportunity*** Multiple Industrial Units within established Industrial Estate in central Golspie*** 3 Units & Storage yard are let, 2 units vacant *** Established commercial location*** Possible Income in excess of £33,000 per annum*** Potential: 18% Rental Yield at Guide Price***
· *** Currently Under Let on the remnants of historic leases*** All short term or extended leases to long term tenants*** Full tenancy details in Legal pack** Popular & Sought after coastal town: located on the busy A9 trunk road which links Inverness with Thurso.
· ***Residential sales in Golspie*** Tigh Na Grain, Main St, Golspie Sold £110k (Jan 21)** Rostellan, Main St, Golspie Sold £360k (Oct 20)** Nexden, Back Rd Golspie Sold £240k (Oct 20)** Rosedene, Main St Golspie Sold £100k (March 20)*** SOUGHT AFTER TOWN
· *** A Mixture of varying sizes of properties*** Total Size of over 5100 sq ft + yard*** Great Location in Desirable Town*** Golspie is located Iconic north route 500 driving route with attractions like castles, historic ruins & white-sand beaches
· Great Value industrial estate*** Split up value potential in excess of £400k (details of potential values and rental figures in main description)*** Unique and seldom available property likely to attract substantial interest from professional property investors and owner occupiers alike***
*** Unique auction property*** Incredible Asset Management / Investment Opportunity***The portfolio comprises of 5 industrial workshops contained within an established industrial estate in central Golspie and a small yard / site** The property details are as follows: Unit 1: 1160 sq ft, rented for £2700 per annum, Unit 2: 2700 sq ft, vacant, Unit 4 275 sq ft rented for £750 per annum unit 5: 275 sq ft, vacant, unit 6: 780 sq ft rented for: £1875 per annum***All rents are plus VAT***
***MARKET COMPARABLE: Unit 11, Golspie Industrial Estate is currently for sale. This property is: 2923 sq ft, let to a dentist at £19k per annum (6.50 per square foot) Price is £230,000 which is an 8.09% yield) *** Using this as an example the Industrial Units for sale would command a combined rental income of: £33,150 per annum and could be worth in excess of £400,000*** This portfolio requires active asset management to potentially achieve such lucrative returns***Fantastic properties and Excellent long term investment possibilities*** Potential for massive rental returns***The sale of these properties is subject to Vat at the prevailing rent. However, as some of the units are rented any sale can be treated as a TOGC. Separate advice should be sought***This industrial estate is in a prominent position near to the A9 main Trunk road in Northern Scotland Golspie has all the local amenities that you would need:- doctors, dentist, hospital, Primary School, High School, fish merchants, butchers and of course a very community spirited village. Situated on the NC 500 route and A9 and only 15 mins drive to The Royal Dornoch Golf Course, Golspie has excellent public transport links and is only a 1hr drive from the City of Inverness with a further 15 minutes to Inverness Airport.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.